Mastering the Beast Within: Sage Mode Training!

Ryu, Sasuke, Haku, Itachi, and Suigetsu finally made it back to the leaf village. They were met with shocked expressions by Izumo and Kotetsu.

Izumo: Ryu, what are you doing with Itachi?!

Kotetsu: And how did you get so injured?!

Ryu: Long story short, beat Itachi, he's not evil.

Sasuke: Is Lady Hokage busy right now?

Kotetsu: Yes but...

Haku: But what?

Izumo: She's trying time heal Kira and Jiraiya. They're in pretty bad shape.

Ryu's eyes widened at this information as he immediately began running to the hospital.

Haku: Ryu wait up!

Everyone immediately went after him.

Ryu: 'What could have happened to them?!'

He kept running until he was in front of the door with Kira and Tsunade's Chakra signatures. He burst through the door to see Tsunade and Sakura using Medical Ninjutsu on the two bodies.

Ryu: Lady Hokage, what happened?!

Tsunade: Ryu?!

Sakura: Your back!

Looked over Tsunade to see that Kira was in the worst shape he had ever seen her in.

Ryu: Kira!

Kira: Ry-u...

Ryu: Who did this to you?!

Kira: It was the... Akatsuki. They were so powerful... It felt like the best... I had in me was some kind of... joke to them.

Kira was struggling to speak as her through sounded deprived of all moisture.

Ryu: Shoot!

Ryu preformed hand signs before his hand started glowing in red Chakra.

Ryu: Excuse me Lady Tsunade.

Tsunade nodded and moved out of Ryu's way.

Kira: W-what is that?

Ryu: Beast Chakra.

Ryu places his hands over Kira slowly allowing her to recover.

Ryu: Whatever happened to you used up all of your strength. You couldn't even heal properly.

Kira: Things have been going to hell ever since you Haku and Sasuke left... Asuma was killed in a battle with the Akatsuki, and even now we're going to be under attack again.

The news of Asuma dying shocked Ryu to the core.

Ryu: Not Asuma... And which of their members did this to you?

Kira: It wasn't just one of them... There was three. One of the even had *Cough* The Rinnegan.

Ryu: The Rinnegan?

Sakura: Whats that?

Ryu: An ocular Jutsu that puts the Byakugan, and even the Sharingan to shame. It was only possessed by the Sage of the Six Paths. The Father of All Shinobi. I once thought it was a legend but...

Ryu remembered seeing a person in an Akatsuki base with the Rinnegan.

Ryu: The leader.

Kira: Jiraiya and I were overwhelmed. We used Sage Mode and I had to use everything I had to get us out of here alive. But the other two, there's not even a comparison in strength... We were done the moment they transformed.