Battle of Legends

Ryu had entered the state he had after defeating Shojo as black and red light burst away from him.

Ryu: Pretty cool. I think I'll call this Wolf Emperor.

Karma: Amazing. It's not too different from us but you've barely taken that much of an animal form. Maybe it's because of your bond with, Shojo, was it?

Ryu: You think so?

Azure: Well in any way it's impressive. I'll tell you now some does and don't in this premature state. You're pretty green with it so it's a bad move to use long lasting Shadow Clones. That's gonna cut the time by a good bit.

Ryu: Well Shadow Clones aren't a main part of my fighting style so no biggie.

Azure: Also, don't use this power at random. It's tempting but it's taxing. You have Chakra Reserves that I've never seen from an actual human. I have a feeling the sheer amount of Chakra you have on your own is at least the Full Nine Tails.

Ryu: You're joking right?

Karma: No. The reason why you get tired sooner is because you unconsciously used it to keep you're Immortal Spirits Chakra in check so you don't use it all the time. It's like a built in instinct all Beast Warriors have.

Ryu: I see. I never had that much before, so Shadow must've had a lot of my Chakra too.

Azure: This is the basis of the form. It allows you to unleash your maximum capacity of chakra and grants you unbelievable physical prowess not unlike the 8 Gates but it doesn't break you down.

Karma: But in exchange it drains your chakra by insane amounts.

Hearing this made Ryu return to base.

Ryu: There any way to counter this?

Azure: Not that I know. You can only train and adapt to for it to decrease.

Ryu: Fine then. Anyway we've wasted enough time. Let's get going.

They both held onto Ryu had teleported them to the Kunai Haku had.

Ryu: Yo.

Haku: RYU?!!

Ryu saw there was an army of White Zetsu.

Ryu: Damn, a whole hot mess of these guys.

Haku: Ryu you have to stay back it's-

Ryu: Haku, I love you, but before you say ANYTHING else, remember that I'm still the strongest of the 5 Kage.

Haku: I... *Sigh* Just please be careful, things have gotten really out of hand fast!

Azure: Talk later, get your head in the game!!

Ryu had began to shred through the Zetsu army and searched around for any powerful Chakra's.

Ryu: Ok, there are a lot! I'll mark all the battle fields!

Ryu threw many guided kunai all across the battle fields before teleporting to the strongest source. What he saw confused him entirely. A Blue Susanoo was wiping out the Shinobi Alliance.

Ryu: The hell?!!

Quickly thinking Ryu had activated his own Human Susanoo catching the attention of everyone on the Battle Field.

Ninja1: ANOTHER SUSANOO!!!!

Ninja2: WAIT I CAN SEE SOMEONE IN IT!!!

Kai and Mei who were watching as well were shocked.

Kai: Is that Ryu?

???: A Susanoo Eh? I haven't seen one other than my own in a very long time.

Ryu summoned up a scythe looking at who was there recognizing the face from books and statues.