Ryu vs Orochimaru

Ryu POV

After a went a little crazy a destroyed that snake I teleported us to were Sasuke and Sakura were. I saw them frozen in fear at the sight of the grass ninja. They were on the ground shaking in fear. When I took a look at her cold eyes, I knew they were different, but they had the same murderess intent.

Ryu: You...

The grass ninja looked over at my direction and smiled evilly.

Fake Grass Ninja: Well hello there, it looks like you've grown up since the last time I've seen you. It seems you have gained more power as well.

I then gritted my teeth as my rage was visible.

Ryu: What are you doing here?!

I then activated my Sharingan.

Ryu: OROCHIMARU!!

Sasuke then looked up. The three of them were shocked that I was visibly seething with rage. I got ready to attack but then Sasuke yelled.

Sasuke: WAIT! The scroll, that's what you want right?

Sasuke to out the heaven scroll that he had on him. I knew what was about to try and it disgusted me that Sasuke would be willing to give a scroll.

Ryu: 'At least use a transformation Jutsu on something else to make it look like the scroll.'

Before Orochimaru got the scroll, Naruto jumped and grabbed it.

Sasuke: Stop being the hero Naruto!

Naruto then jumped to the branch Sasuke was at and punched him in the face.

Ryu: Sasuke, you deserved that one. If you couldn't tell, that sick snake doesn't just want the scroll, he wants blood.

Haku: I can't believe you would be so gutless.

Naruto: Theres now way your the Sasuke I know! He would never be such a coward! If you won't fight I will!

Naruto then rushed at Orochimaru.

Ryu: Wait Naruto! Let me handle it!

I was to late and Naruto got hammered through a few trees by a snake. It went after Naruto to finish the job, but Naruto landed on a tree branch and jumping back up and punched the snake so hard it could be heard around the forest.

Ryu: 'What the? Since when was Naruto this powerful? He's almost as strong as Lee.'

Naruto then continued to attack with a devastating barrage of punches.

Ryu: Is this the power of the fox?

Haku: The what?

Sasuke: What fox?

Sakura: Ryu what do you mean?

Ryu: When we get out of here I'll explain. Right now we have to get you guys out of here.

Naruto was gonna go on attacking but Orochimaru used a fire Jutsu to send him flying into a few trees. I noticed something in the corner of my eye and saw the snake headed for Sasuke.

Ryu: Not on my watch!

I took out a machete and infused lightning chakra in it. I pulled it back and swung it with all my might, making a wave of electricity fly out and strike the snake, killing it.

Ryu: So Sasuke, are you just gonna go out with a whimper, dying like a coward, or are you gonna fight like a true shinobi. Stop hesitating. Your an Uchiha, the blood of the entire clan is coursing within you, same as me. Prove your not just wasting all of our time and put it to use.