The Tsunade Search

Ryu POV

I was in the forest staying absolutely still making sure not to even twitch. I was also standing in front of a rock.

Ryu: ...

I visualized Orochimaru in front of me and I opened my eyes and used my Crimson Wolf claw rushing at the boulder striking it and destroying it.

Ryu: Not good enough. I know that Orochimaru could easily take that. It's nothing more than a minor wound to him.

???: Than what do you say to me teaching you how a move that makes your Jutsu look like playtime?

I turned around to see Jiraiya.

Ryu: I doubt there's something you could teach me that makes that look weak.

Jiraiya: You would be surprised. Don't you wanna learn some new tricks anyway?

Ryu: I do, but I know you didn't come all this way just to talk about my Jutsu.

Jiraiya: Your right. It's to find the next Hokage.

Ryu: It can't be you?

Jiraiya: Heh. Forget it. It's not my style, I don't think I could handle so much work at once.

Ryu: Amen. I don't think I would want to take Naruto's chances. So who will it be?

Jiraiya: The elders were dead set on a Sanin being the Hokage so guess.

Ryu: ... No way. You mean-

Jiraiya: Oh I mean.

Ryu/Jiraiya: The Legendary Sucker: Tsunade.

Ryu: Alright I'll help you in the search.

Jiraiya: Good, and Naruto is coming too.

Time Skip.

The three of us were on the road leaving to search for Tsunade.

Naruto: Man Ryu, it feels like it been forever since we traveled like this!

Ryu: Yeah. It really does.

Naruto: So Pervy Sage, why did you choose people like me and Ryu to join you if your supposed to be some big shot master? Is it because you think I'm a potential genius in the making?! Huh, Huh?!

Jiraiya: A long time ago the Fourth Hokage was a student of mine. You bear such a striking resemblance to him it almost laughable. Sorry that's the only reason I went for you.

Naruto: Y-you mean, I'm like the fourth? YAHOO!!!

Naruto started running as fast he could in front of us.

Jiraiya: What's with all the cheering?!

Naruto: If I'm like the fourth Hokage than Inmust posses the same level of genius he did!! I'm on the way to becoming Hokage already!!

Naruto started jumping around which I just couldn't help but smile at. But then he took the phrase "Look before you leap" for granted and landed in some dog poop.

Naruto: Agh no!! I just stepped in dog doo!!!!

Jiraiya: Ugh. THE ONLY SIMILARITIES YOU SHARE WITH THE FOURTH HOKAGE IS PIG HEADEDNESS AND THAT SPIKEY BLONDE HAIR OF YOURS!!

Naruto: What was that?! You senile old perv!!

Naruto realized he stepped in the dog poop again and started freaking out.

Naruto: Not again!

Jiraiya: *Sigh* Ryu however is even more like the 4th. He looks like him, has the exact same kind of Jutsu as him, is already a prodigy in his own right, and he's not a complete buffoon!!