Neji vs Ryu

Ryu POV

I woke up feeling a poke on my cheek. I opened an eye to see it was Haku who was still in bed too.

Ryu: Ugh... is it time to get up already?

Haku: *Yawn* Yeah... but its the day of the exam. Oversleeping would probably be something Naruto would do.

Ryu: Eh, give him some credit, he's not that lazy to wake up late.

I sat up in bed before scratching the top of my head, noticing I had two ears on the top.

Haku: Are those ears?

Ryu: Yeah. Sometimes those pop up out of nowhere while I'm sleeping. Has something to do with Shojo basically making me part wolf.

Haku: That is so cute!

She went to feel the ears and I didn't really mind so I didn't stop her.

Haku: There so soft. Did one of them just twitch.

Ryu: Yeah they do that. Alright I think I'm gonna make breakfast.

Time Skip!

After we ate breakfast I was about to put on my regular clothes before I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to see that Kira and Anko were there.

Kira: Hey Ryu!

Anko: Sup kid.

Ryu: Kira, Anko? What are you two doing here?

Anko: We just came by to wish the people we were training good luck.

Ryu: Oh right you were training Anko. Well I guess you both can come in.

I stepped to the side giving them a path to walk inside.

Anko: WOW, this is a nice place you've got here.

Ryu: Yeah it to me about a few months to save up for this place. Thank god for high paying missions.

Haku: Oh, Hi Anko Sensei! Hey Kira!

Anko: How's my little student doing? We both brought you two some gifts!

They took out boxes from behind them.

Haku: Really? What are they?

Kira: Open them up and you see.

We both took our separate boxes and I had some trouble with mine at first since I wasn't expecting it to be heavy.

Ryu: Whats in here?!

I placed it down opening the box. When I opened it up my eyes widened full shock.

Ryu: NO WONDER IT WAS SO HEAVY!! I'VE BEEN SAVING UP FOR THIS THING FOREVER!!

Went over and hugged Kira tightly.