So, Eight months later

A white haired teen with dark skin was sitting down on a lounge chair, sipping a soda. He looked to the side, before spitting his drink out in shock.

???: OH COME ON IMMEDIATELY AFTER I RELEASE THE LAST CHAPTER?!!

Ryu Namikaze teleported in upset.

Ryu: Fang, you know good and damn well what you did!

The teen smiled awkwardly.

Fang: Well now that I don't get the chance to ease into it, I'm gonna say now I'm sorry for not updating this book for almost an entire year. Certain stories I've just had trouble writing continuations for, or even conclusions. Hell I'm older than most of the Konoha 12 in this series now. I somehow finished the next Ryu's book before finishing Disaster's or the Lone Wolf's.

Ryu: Hold on there's a next me? TIME OUT ME BEFORE ME?!!

Fang: You won't remember so won't hurt.

Shojo: Wait I'm confused, was I there?

Fang: Point is, the end of this book is coming, and I'm gonna need time to get my best ending. So it'll come, just slowly.

Ryu: We finally have a break from this war, THANK FUCK, and now suddenly I'm hearing this?! Fang what the hell?!!

Fang: Don't care, apologies done, ending this. Promise you won't have to wait as long for the next readers!

FANG OUT!!