The Hidden Leaf's Desrtuction!

Itachi Sasuke Haku Suigetsu Sakura Kai and May were currently training hard for the attack to come.

Kai: Well Itachi, your really something else you know that?

May: Yeah, your still ahead of all of us by a long shot.

Sasuke: It's to the point we're it's getting me angry about it.

Itachi: You all could achieve this level of strength to one day.

Haku: Not anytime soon that's for sure.

Sakura: I'm not sure if it'll happen until we're at least 30.

Itachi: It's less time then I would've liked, but they'll be here tomorrow.

Sasuke: We should wake up no later then 5. It'll be to dangerous to sleep later than that.

Kai: Geez. Even though we've been training nonstop, why do I feel like we're still in trouble?

Itachi looked up into the air and saw clouds moving around. In another instant he saw thunder red and purple thunder in the air before going pale.

Itachi: Oh no...

Suigetsu: Lightning like that definitely isn't normal.

Kai: Especially when the sky is like this.

Soon they all noticed Itachi's expression.

Sasuke: What does that mean?

Itachi: The only time that I ever see that lightning, is when 2 specific members of the Akatsuki and together.

Sakura: They're hear already?!!

May: But it's a day early!

Sasuke: This entire time they were a step ahead...

Haku: We need to relay this to Lady Tsunade immediately!

Sasuke: I'll go, I'm the second fastest and we need Itachi on the front lines.

Sasuke immediately started running to the Hokage Office and was worried while going.

Sasuke: 'Come on Naruto, Ryu! We need you here right now idiots!'

Elsewhere!!

Ryu punched Naruto in the face sending him skidding back far.

Naruto: GRR! Dang Ryu! You seriously don't know how to hold back like this!

Both of the Ninja were in their Perfect Sage Modes.

Ryu: Well all the better to defeat the Akatsuki.

Ryu stopped and looked down at his hands.

Ryu: I feel like I've got this form down.

Jiraiya: Well you two are really something you know that? It took me years to finally Perfect Sage Mode.

Kira: He's not wrong. It took Naruto only a few days to grasp the concept of Sage Mode, and Ryu, you learned yours in just a little over a day.

Naruto: I guess we are pretty awesome huh?

Ryu: Yeah, but at least try to be more humble.

Jiraiya: *Sigh* Some things will never change.

Fukasaku: Well we need to review over everything you need to know.

Fenrir: Thats right. Mostly the Risk. That way you will now how to fully utilize its abilities.

Ryu: We gotta be completely still to gather Nature energy and we can only go in for a little while at a time. Or at least Naruto can.