Shadow

Ryu POV

Haku: See yah guys. We'll be back before you know it.

Sakura: Be safe ok?

Ryu: When am I not?

Naruto: Go get em.

Sasuke: Right.

We walked jumped away from the gate and headed towards to Orochimaru's base.

Ryu: So why exactly are we going there?

Sasuke: Well first of all to kill him, get rid of that menace.

Ryu: I call dibs.

Sasuke: And second of all I want to absorb some of his power. If I can do that we could stand a better chance of taking down Itachi.

Haku: Makes sense.

Ryu: Ok then I can just teleport there. A few years ago I marked him. It might have been a different body but it still should stay on him. The Flying Thunder God Mark doesn't vanish.

Sasuke: Luckily this is the day he'll be weakened.

Ryu: Ok. Grab on. I'll be going in for a silent kill so I'm gonna have both of you be teleported a little further away from me.

They both nodded than I teleported in front of Orochimaru. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled out a machete.

Orochimaru: Ryu...!

Ryu: The one and only.

Without any hesitation, I chopped of his head. Before I did I saw something come out of his mouth and go behind me. I turned around and saw a giant white snake.

Ryu: Really, a giant white snake made out of snakes? You experimented so much that you aren't even human anymore? Talk about pathetic.

Orochimaru: You should have never come here boy! Now you are mine and the leaf is doomed! Give me your body!

His lunged towards me but I took out my sword and blocked his mouth.

Ryu: You know, I know why you took me in. You wanted my eyes and power all to yourself. You were like a snake raising a cub before he feasted on it himself. Little did you know...

I used my other hand to weave hand signs. Lightning burst around me destroying all the snakes that were coming after me and knocking down Orochimaru.

Ryu: I was a wolf, waiting to hunt his prey.

I slashed his head off and sheathed my blade.

Ryu: I'm done with you.

I was about to walk away before I dropped to one knee and coughed.

Haku: Ryu, are you okay?

Ryu: Don't come in! It's dangerous.

Orochimaru: I see you forgot about the numbing effects of the vapors of the great serpent as they decompose. Now you are mine!

He looked me dead in the eye before we were transported to another world. It looked like I was standing on moving guts.

Ryu: Aaah.

Orochimaru: This is where the transference will take place.

Ryu: Yeah no.

I activated my Mangekyou Sharingan and we switched places.

Orochimaru: What?!

Ryu: Your first mistake was looking me in the eyes. I can trap you in a Genjutsu. Your second mistake was letting me live that day. It it wasn't for you letting me escape I wouldn't be as powerful as I am now. And your last mistake: Was threatening my home. Now die.