Return of the Wolf!

Haku POV

Sakura: Hey Haku. Wanna come along to get this mornings Pedestrian Traffic Ligure for Lady Tsunade.

Haku: Sure.

Konohamaru: Hey mind if we come?

Sakura: You can.

We started walking to the gate.

Konohamaru: So either of you got word about Ryu? Since Naruto's finally here I thought he be back too since he left the same day.

Haku: No not yet. But you can be sure he'll pop up eventually. He made a promise. And he always keeps his word.

Naruto: He sure does!

Sakura: Gah! You idiot! Say something when you pop up next time!

Naruto: My bad! I guess I've been around him for too long.

??? POV

We were walking in through the village gate for the first time since I was 14. We walked past some guards that were shocked to see us.

Chunin: Well that's one heck of a transformation.

???: It's been that long huh? 3 years and 1 month since I've been inside the village.

Haku POV

Sakura: Hey Izumo, hey Kotetsu.

Izumo: What a surprise. A certain someone just came over.

Haku: What do you mean.

Sakura: A certain someone?

Kotestsu: You'll never believe it. The surprise is waiting in town.

Naruto: In town?

Konohamaru: What could that mean?

Haku: ... You're not talking about.

??? POV

I jumped up onto one of the pillars.

Kira: Always got that energy huh?

???: This takes me back. They finally added Lady 5th's face.

I let the wind blow on my face as I enjoyed the breeze. I had on my new outfit which was black and white pants, a white tank top that was mostly covered by a red and white vest that I had opened up, black fingerless gloves that went to my wrist, and my new black leaf headband.

Ryu: Ryu Namikaze is back baby.

???: Ryu!! It's really you!!

???: When did you get back?!

I looked down to see some familiar faces that were more than welcomed.

Ryu: Just now.

I jumped down off of the pillar to look at them. Haku hugged me and I hugged her back.

Ryu: Wow, you guys all seem so much more mature. Though I take it Naruto's barely changed at all.

Sakura: Not much.

Haku: If at all.

Naruto: Hey!

Ryu: Well anyway one things for sure, I can sense you all got stronger. Especially you Naruto.

Naruto: So you noticed! I know for a fact that you've gotten a lot stronger yourself.

Haku: I couldn't even tell it was you at first.

Sakura: But we're no pushovers hope you know that!

Konohamaru: Ryu!

I looked at Konohamaru and his team a smiled.