A new Beginning: Enter the Chunin Exams!

Ryu POV

It had been a few months since we had returned to Konoha from the land of waves with Haku. She became an official Leaf Genin and she went on missions with Team 7 and I. But there's was one small detail I forgot to mention: since Haku didn't have anywhere to live and there were currently no good apartments to buy, she would be staying with me for a while.

Ryu: *Yawn*

Haku POV

I woke up in bed to see that Ryu was gone again.

Haku: 'He probably went out to train again.' *Yawn* He'll always be like this.

I got out of bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth and my hair, put my cloths on, and tied my headband as I left the house. While I was walking through the village I saw the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

 While I was walking through the village I saw the cutest thing I think I've ever seen

A/n: Just imagine the its black and yellow. And if you know who this is, bonus points to you my friends.

Haku (Apparently Loves Puppies): Your so cute!!

I then went and grabbed the puppy in a hug.

Haku: Your so precious!

I patted the dog on the head and then let go of it. It walked off with a stick in its mouth.

Haku: 'I hope I see that puppy again.'

Ryu POV

I flashed behind Haku and said hi to her.

Ryu: Hey Haku.

She jumped back back in surprise not knowing I was behind her.

Haku: Stop doing that! Make some sort of sound when you teleport or something!

Ryu: If you want to put some kind of bell on me forget it. You and my team tried and failed remember?

Haku: Yeah I remember. We and ganged up on you and still couldn't manage to so much as touch you.

Flashback

Ryu POV

I was walking around the village when I saw Haku, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all talking to each other.

Ryu: Oh hey guys.

They all turned to me with Naruto having a devilish smile.

Naruto: Hey Ryu!

His voice trailed of a for a bit

Ryu: Uh guys, what's going on?

Sakura: We finally made a decision Ryu.

Ryu: What decision?

Sasuke: No more surprises from you anymore.

Ryu: What do you mean?