Training Begins: Mastering the Rasengan!!

Ryu POV

Ryu: Alright Gai, we're off. Take good care of them.

Gai: Right. Find Lady Tsunade, bring her back to us.

Naruto: Don't worry you can count on us! We'll have her back in the village in no time.

Jiraiya patter Naruto in the head and I laughed a little.

Gai: Naruto, nothing impresses me more than guts kid, come here lemme give you this. You too Ryu. Lee got stronger with this?

Ryu: Are they weights? Cause if so I'm not sure if you have anything heavy enough for me.

Gai: No they're not weights. It's something much more valuable.

He pulled out pair of green and black and red suits that he and Lee wear. For a minute I was in confusion before I looked at Naruto with his eyes practically bulging out of his head in excitement.

Gai: It's breathable retains moisture and offers freedom of movement all in one SWEET package. If you wear it while you train you'll notice the difference immediately. They really grow on ya. Pretty soon you'll be wearing them all the time just like Lee. I happen to have a bit of a thing for them myself.

Naruto: AAAAH MAAAAN!!!

Ryu: ... *Sigh* You know what, you went to the trouble of at least making it a color I like so I'll take it. Thanks Gai.

The two of them both continued grinning at each other like they were the happiest men alive, which I couldn't help but grin at.

Jiraiya: You won't actually wear that will you?

Ryu: Not by itself.

Gai started walking off with the two of them on his back.

Naruto: Pretty cool Huh?!

Jiraiya: Cool? Are you kidding? I mean look at that guy. Now that is goofy.

Ryu: I mean it's not always bad to be goofy.

Time Skip!

We just finished talking to Naruto about why they might want the beast inside of him.

Naruto: So why would they want Ryu?

Ryu: Well unlike the fox, Shojo can't be taken out of me. So either they found a way to do that, or-

Jiraiya: Or?

Ryu: They probably want me to join them.

Naruto: That's crazy!! There's now way you would ever do that!!

Ryu: Not on their lives! The Akatsuki aren't gonna come close to me. Even if they might be able to get me right now, I'll just train to my limit until then.

Jiraiya: Spoken like a man.

Time Skip!

Ryu: Ok so we're in Tanzaku town to find her, but there's this massive festival that's going on. Just our luck. Well might as well enjoy this while we can.

Jiraiya: Right you are my spiky haired friend! And we can start training here too!

Naruto: Alright!!

He took off his bag to show his frog wallet.

Jiraiya: Woah baby! That is one fat frog you've got there your filthy rich!

Naruto: Yeah I've got a pretty big stash! If been saving up but by but from my missions! Catch ya later-

Jiraiya: Stop right there Naruto! I'm going to hold on to your wallet for you.