Clash of Titans: Ryu vs Rock Lee

Ryu POV

The three days left for the exam to start had passed and Haku and I felt more than ready to take on all the challenges there.

Ryu: Well Haku looks like its time.

Haku: On a scale of 1 to 10, how ready do you think we are? Personally I think a 10.

Ryu: 15. Pretty sure no Genin there could pose a challenge. Except for one.

Haku: The guy with the gourd on his back?

Ryu: Yeah, but if all goes wrong I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Haku: Like what?

Ryu: You'll see, let's just get there.

Haku then grabbed on to my arm and we teleported to team 7.

Ryu: Sup.

Haku: Hi.

They jumped slightly less than what they usually did when I appear.

Sakura: Oh hey Ryu.

Naruto: You decided to take the exam too!

Sasuke: Of course he did, he never misses a challenge like this.

Ryu: You know it. Let's go.

We then walked inside the building. When we went in I immediately noticed there was a Genjutsu nearby but didn't point it out. When we walked in to the "3rd Floor" I saw some kid with a bowl cut and bushy eyebrows get beat up. I could tell right away that he was faking being weak, I could tell by the presence I sensed from him.

???: Are you kidding? Your planning to take the Chunin exams but you can't get past us?

???: Why Don't you just give up now before you get hurt.

???: Yeah I think I hear your mommy calling ya.

???: Please let us through we're supposed to go in there!

I saw a girl with her hair in two buns go up to them but got punched in the face.

Ryu: 'Alright that's where I draw the line.'

Other Genin: That's harsh.

Jerk Genin: Did you say harsh? The-

In an instant I stepped in front of the Genin and punched him in the stomach making him spitting out blood. I pulled my fist back and glared at the other one.

Ryu: Take your friend and leave, and while your at it undo the genjutsu.

Other Jerk Genin: You think we're just gonna roll over like that?

Sasuke: I'll handle this one.

I moved aside letting Sasuke handle this and they rushed at each other. Then other one rushed at me and I was ready to attack. Before Sasuke and the other one could attack each other, the bowl cut guy grabbed both of their legs.

Ryu: So you were pretending to be weak.

I was saying this as I held a throwing knife at the other ones throat.

Ryu: 'This guy is actually pretty quick, but something about him reminds me of someone.'

???: Hey what happened to the plan. I thought you were the one who told us not to show our skill level.

???: I know but.

Girl who got punched: Never mind it's over.

He then walked over to the direction of Haku and Sakura.