Ryu: The 6th Hokage

Ryu: And that's pretty much it.

May: So you and Naruto are brothers?

Kira: That, I didn't know...

Ryu had caught everyone up with what had transpired in his mindset.

Kakashi: Sorry, but he made me sweat to not say anything.

Jiraiya: DON'T PIN THIS ON ME!!

Sasuke: No wonder the two of you looked so much alike.

Sakura: I'm just glad you two didn't have the same personality. One Naruto is enough.

Itachi: So the one that called himself Shadow was actually the half of you the Fourth Hokage, or your father had separated from you knowing that if you had all that power so soon you'd be affected in some way?

Ryu: Yup. But it doesn't really explain how my eyes became an enhanced version of the Rinnegan. I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with my genes. Also now that he's apart of me again I think my mind set sorta changed.

Kai: Well I guess literally merging with your other half could do that to a guy.

Ryu: Well this month has been filled with more action than I ever want to see again. The only thing I want to do now is take a nice, LONG nap. Wake me up in a month-

Shizune: Wait Ryu!

Ryu: Huh?

Shizune: Lady Tsunade used up all of her Chakra. She's unable to act as Hokage right now.

Ryu: What? Why are you coming to say this now?

Shizune: Because she gave one decree.

Ryu: What was it?

Shizune: It was until she could recover, Ryu Namikaze is to act as Hokage.

Everyone looked at Ryu who seemed to have froze in place.

Ryu: ...

Haku: Ryu?

Shojo: Ryu~?

Ryu: *Ryu.exe has stopped working*

Kira: Oh no he can't handle it. He overheated.

Suigetsu: Here, let me.

Suigetsu sprayed Ryu in the face with water as he shook it off.

Ryu: I'm sorry, WHAT?!!

Naruto: RYU AS HOKAGE?!!!

Shizune: I don't think it was unreasonable. Of all the Ninja in the Leaf you're the smartest, the most powerful, and of the young ninja of today the wisest.

Ryu: Seriously she had to have made some kind of mistake. I mean, ME?

Naruto: YEAH!! HE DIDN'T EVEN WANNA BE HOKAGE!!

Jiraiya: Oh put a lid on it.

Kakashi: Ryu, think about it. Who else could fill that roll better than you?

Ryu: Oh let's see, Jiraiya, Kira, Itachi, EVEN YOU.

Jiraiya: Do you really think I'd stay in the village long enough for that?

Kira: She's mentored me in Medical Ninjutsu, she knows I have no patience for that.

Itachi: I massacred the entire Uchiha Clan, that wouldn't look good for the Leaf.

Kakashi: And I'm really not that wise.

Ryu: Seriously, there has to be one other candidate. And are you sure she-