Father and Son: Awakening of a God.

Sasuke and Itachi were thrown into each other as they stood back to back.

Itachi: This isn't going well.

Sasuke: Yeah. They're already to much to handle.

Karma jumped down from a building.

Karma: What's wrong? Don't tell me you two are all out of strength.

Pain: Hmph. It's about time. I going to speak to the Hokage. Azure, you must take over for me.

Azure looked up from the building with a smirk.

Azure: Was that an order?

Pain: It was a request.

He shrugged before jumping down from the house landing on the ground.

Sasuke: 'Not good, even Itachi is worried about him.'

Pain leapt away leaving the four Shinobi.

Azure: Well, let's get the hard part over with.

Azure blitzed over to Sasuke and elbowing him in the stomach causing him to spit up blood. Itachi looked over at Sasuke before getting caught by a punch from Karma. Azure kicked Sasuke into the air and jumped up to follow him. Sasuke grabbed his sword and slashed at Azure only for him to disappear.

Azure: Behind you.

Sasuke turned around to be met by a punch to the face. Itachi wasn't faring any better as every time he thought he could hit her she burst into flames. Soon enough.

Itachi: 'Damn it I can't track her. Naruto, Ryu, you all need to get here before it's too late.'

Itachi's Mangekyo glowed even more as he began to summon his Armored Susanoo.

Sasuke: 'It'd be a good idea to do that.'

Sasuke began to glow in a purple chakra as he summoned his own Susanoo.

Azure: Armored Susanoo? Heh, it's almost comical that you think you can hurt us with those.

Karma: But since you two are so determined to die, I'll at least use some of my real power to end this.

She glowed in a red Chakra alarming Itachi.

Itachi: Sasuke, get ready!

He nodded before looking back at Karma.

Azure: You'll be able to do this you're own Karma. My help's just overkill.

Karma: Sure.

Her eyes glowed as she grew fox ears and a tail.

Karma disappeared from both of their lignite of sight shocking Itachi. She then reappeared behind them inside Sasuke's Susanoo. She had her fist out and swung it down at Sasuke.

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu had been gathering Nature Energy when his eyes shot wide open. Fenrir came out of a new hood he wore in a mini form.

Fenrir: What's wrong boy?

Ryu: I don't know, I just think something bad happened.

Fenrir: Well you acquired enough Nature Energy. Put it to use.

Kira: Ready Ryu?

He nodded as transformed standing up on top of Recede. Kira was on RJ and Naruto and Jiraiya were on toads.

Ryu: Ready.

They were all in Perfect Sage Mode as they were transported to where the hidden leaf should have been. However they only found a baron wasteland.