The preliminary exam.

Ryu POV

Another 2 days had passed and the second exam had been over. Kira took Haku and I to where we had to be in. We walked in and saw only 21 other people there. The main people I noticed were Naruto Sasuke and Sakura. The other rookies were there too along with Rock Lee and his squad. And finally the last people I noticed were those sound creeps. I sent them all a glare as the looked slightly scarred off me. Then out of nowhere Lord 3rd came out of nowhere. He started explaining the reason the exams were held, I didn't really pay much attention to that stuff since I just wanted to fight someone.

A/n: Ok we're skipping this right now. No use for all the long dialogue.

Procter: Is the anyone who does not want to participate in the exams?

I saw someone raise their hand and when I saw who it was I had a look of confusion. It was that guy named Kabuto. I brushed it off afterwards. Then since no one else wanted to give up it was time to start.

The giant screen was shifting between names to decide at random who would fight who.

Dosu Kinuta
vs
Ryu Namikaze

Ryu: 'Startin' off with a bang eh? I like that.'

Procter: Would the ones who's names have been called please step forward.

I stepped forward along with that guy who looks like a mummy. Everyone else went up to the second floor while we got ready to fight.

Dosu: Just because you had been chosen by Lord Orochimaru doesn't mean you scare me. I'm going to defeat you here and now.

Ryu: You'll die trying.

Procter: If your ready, let the match begin.

Dosu ran at me with his right arm extended out. He was about to swing at me but I kneed him in the stomach.

Ryu: To be honest I saw your little trick before. It's clear that the thing on your arm produces shock waves and sends the through the body when hit. All someone needs to do is to make sure you don't get to throw a punch. And I have a feeling Orochimaru had me in mind when making those because of my hearing.

Dosu: You figured out all that from just o-one demonstration?!

Ryu: All I need is one demonstration of an attack to comprehend it. My eyes can see through any attack.

I then activated my Sharingan. Almost everyone there was shocked to see that I had the Sharingan in both eyes and they were fully developed. Just then, he tried another attack but I punched his arm before he could do anything.

Ryu: If you were anyone else I would have finished this already. But since your from the sound, I'll end this with my strongest Taijutsu move.

I then kicked him up in the air and instead of using the Flying Thunder God, I used one of my newly acquired moves. I got on all fours and in an instant I was behind him in mid air.

Guy: That's-!

Dosu: Dancing Leaf Shadow.

Ryu: Yep. Usually I use something else to get up here, but this is a good time to test it out. Now though, it's gonna be all me.

I then kneed him in the back before kicking him in the side hard enough to break a rib. I then grabbed his side to shift in mid air. I reeled back for a punch but he put his guard up.