Training before the Test

Ryu's POV

When I got to the training sight I was 3 hours early, so I decided to get some shut eye while I was there. Its was still 3am so the sun wasn't out yet.

???: You know Ryu you could always get some training in while no one is here.

Ryu thoughts: Yeah but I'd rather save my strength. After all I did skip breakfast today. And against someone like Kakashi, I feel like I'll need every advantage that I can get.

???: I mean I guess but you might oversleep and be drowsy from that nap.

Ryu thoughts: Have you ever known me to be drowsy after a nap?

???: No but...

Ryu thoughts: Its ok I'll be fine Shojo.

Shojo: Just don't get to cocky against him. Even if you did eat today, Kakashi is still stronger than you.

Ryu thoughts: I know which is why I'll see everyone's strengths and weaknesses before we go at him together.

Shojo: ... Your actually going to team up with them? I thought you would go in solo like you always have.

Ryu thoughts: Believe me if he gets serious I'll have no other choice. Now let me rest for at least 30 minutes undisturbed.

Shojo: Fine.

After she stopped talking I was lying down closing my eyes and fell asleep until 15 minutes later I heard someone coming by. The cent and the chakra felt familiar though.

Ryu: What the? Sakura is that you?

And sure enough Sakura was at the entrance.

Sakura: Ryu?!

Ryu: What are you doing here?

Sakura: I wanted to come early. Why are you here?

Ryu: I wanted to come early to. I thought I'd be the only one hear but I guess I was wrong.

Sakura: Well I guess its just the two of us then.

She then comes to set beside me.

Shojo: I think she's interested in you.

Ryu thoughts: She doesn't even know me. And I thought you were going to be quiet for at least 30 minutes.

Shojo: I was, but then she came along.

Ryu thoughts: *Sigh* Whatever.

Sakura: So Ryu, I've been meaning to ask you a question...

Ryu: Ask away.

Sakura: What are in those two sheath's around your waist?

Ryu: Oh. You mean these?

I then pull out two red and black machete's.

Ryu: They're my machete's.

Sakura: Do you use those to fight?

Ryu: Yeah but not all the time.

Sakura: Why not?

Ryu: Watch this.

I then drop one of my machete's and it easily pierces into the ground.

Ryu: There literally like razor sharp. I usually don't use these unless I want to clean up a mess.

She shook at just the thought of me using them.

Sakura: Noted.

I then sheath the machete's back into there scabbards.

Ryu: And by the way if you were also wondering. Yeah I use throwing knives instead of regular Kunai. It's because they're allot sharper and aren't that much harder to throw.