Goodbye Hidden Leaf! Until We Meet Again!

Ryu POV

Ryu: If your upset I'll understand, I didn't fully complete my mission and I let one of our most valuable assets go to Orochimaru.

Tsunade: No, it's not end end of the world. Though Sasuke might have left, he left on your terms. This way we might be able to gather more information on Orochimaru and his experiments. Not only that, but you brought Haku back who also has the Second Stage Mark.

Naruto: Thank you Granny Tsunade.

Shikamaru: Thank you.

Kiba: Thanks Lord 5th.

Tsunade: Your all dismissed.

We all walked out of the building. I stopped for a moment looking up and clenching my fist.

Ryu: Sorry Sakura... I didn't exactly take you into consideration back then.

Sakura: It okay. You at least made him give his word that he would come back in three years.

Ryu: Yeah but...

I clenched my fist harder as tears threatened to fall down my face.

Sakura: Really it's fine.

Even though I didn't face her I could tell she smiled.

Sakura: I only have to wait a little over 3 years. It's better than him not coming back at all.

I smiled back at her.

Ryu: Your right.

My smile soon faded as I remembered something.

Ryu: That's right!! I need to tell her about the Genjutsu!

I flashed back to the Hokage office to see Lady Hokage and Kira.

Kira: Whats up?

Ryu: The Genjutsu that was placed on Haku was Kotoamatsukami!

Kira's eyes widened at this.

Kira: There's no way! The only person to ever use that Jutsu is Shisui!

Tsunade: Are you sure that was the Jutsu?

Ryu: Positive. I've only heard rumors about it through the missions I go on, but it's rumored that Danzō Shimura has a Sharingan eye.

Tsunade: Really?

Ryu: Yes. I don't think we should starting pointing fingers openly yet, but we need to keep tabs on him. He may be behind why Haku I was so resilient to come back at first.

Tsunade: Good observation. Also Ryu, you and your sister are going to go through a transplantation in a little bit.

Ryu: What kind?

Kira: The one for our eyes.

Ryu: Our- Oh. So have you lost your sight yet?

Kira: No, but we should both switch soon.

Ryu: Yeah. Alright I'll be back.

Several Hours Later.

Tsunade: Done you both can open your eyes now.

When I opened my eyes, I could see even more clearly than before.

Ryu: Woah. Even before my eyesights never been this good.

Kira: Neither has mine.

Tsunade: Well considering you're eyes are like Madara's now, it's no surprise.

We looked at each other to see that both our eyes had changed.