Hanging out with the team.

A note from Ryu
By the way Haku is a girl in this series. There ain't gonna be any traps in this ark. Note over

Ryu POV

Sasuke: Sasuke, I'm at point B.

Sakura: Sakura, I'm at point C.

Ryu: Ryu, I'm at point A.

Naruto:... Naruto, I'm at point D, Believe It.

Kakashi: Your slow Naruto. Ok squad 7, hm?

Ryu: 'Wait. Are we really doing this. For real? I mean for gods sake we aren't even taking any risk.'

I then ended this nonsense and flash stepped and grabbed the cat.

Kakashi: Ok Ryu I know your fast and close to the cat, but next time stick to the plan.

Ryu: Sensei it was a cat. Where we really just doing all of this, getting into specific points, waiting for 30 minutes, to find a CAT?!

Kakashi: Well when you put it that way it does sound ridiculous but still.

It's been 1 month since the 3 of them became Genin. We all grew closer in that time and they're all like family to me now. I hang out with them allot more instead of training nonstop. Though I still train half of the day. Through me Naruto and Sasuke have gotten a bit closer, and now Sakura is becoming allot stronger than she used to be. And every weak we hang out together.

When I was holding it the cat was calm and purring, but when I handed it to Naruto, it screamed and pounced on him, scratching him and even jumping on him.

Kakashi: Can you verify the red ribbon on its right ear?

Sasuke: Yeah, target as been captured.

Kakashi: Very good. Lost pet Tora retrieved. Mission complete.

Naruto: CANT WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS?! I HATE CATS!!!

And at that moment thanks to my super hearing I was down for the count.

Sakura: NARUTO!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO RYU!!!

Ryu: Your... making... it... worse!

Sakura: Oh! Right. Sorry!

Time skip to the Hokage Office

When we returned it the cat was getting squashed when its owner was smothering it.

Naruto: Stupid cat! That kitty deserves to be squashed, HAH!

Sakura: No wonder it ran away.

Ryu: Poor thing.

Third Hokage: Now then. For squad sevens next mission we have several available task. Among them babysitting the Chief Councilors 3 year old. Helping his wi-

Ryu: Ok Lord Hokage I respect you more than anyone in the village, but come were not kids anymore. You always sent me on dangerous missions when I was solo so why not now, when I have people I can trust and can work with?

Naruto: Thats right! We've been doing all this for a month straight!!

Iruka: How dare you!! Naruto!! Your just a brand new Genin with no experience!! Like everyone else you start with simple task to build up your experience!! And to you Ryu!! You might have completed other task like this by yourself for a long time but you still need to develop your teamwork with your squad!!

Naruto: Are you kidding?! Babysitting is not a mission! Its just a stupid- GAAAH

Kakashi then bonked Naruto on the top of his head knocking him to the ground.