Chapter 12

Vote, comment, fan! :)

"Who are you?"

The dark angel winced and sucked in a breath. "Elena, you must be joking." I narrowed m eyes. "How do you know my name?"

He leaned closer and I could see that his beautiful blue eyes were panicked and somehow, I knew that was not normally what they looked like. "Who am I, angel?" I searched his face, feeling a sense of loss grow in my heart. "I-I don't know."

And then I gasped. "You look kind of like Stefan!" I smiled, thinking that I was on to something, but the smile fell off my face when I saw his frown. "He would be the one you remembered."

He grabbed my shoulders, loosening the covers around me. "You have to remember who I am, Elena! I'm Damon Salvatore! You know me!"

He stalked to the window and stood there, rigid. I searched my memories. "Damon..." It rolled off my tongue and images flashed through my head, but they were too foggy to make sense of. "Damon?" He whipped around to face me. "Yes, princess?" He bit his lip, realizing what he had said.

"Come here, please." He didn't move for a second and then he walked over to the side of the bed. "Closer." He braced himself with his hands and dropped his head so that he was within reaching distance. I grabbed the sides of his face and sat up, closing the distance between us in half.

Damon jerked back. "Elena...you don't know who I am." I kept a firm grip on him. "Maybe this would help me remember."

Damon sighed and sealed his lips around mine. I shivered with pleasure and tilted my head back so that he could kiss my neck.

There was a sudden rush of motion and my eyes flew open. I was no longer in the bed, but in a barren field.

Sorry it's so short, but it's late and I'm tired and it's finals week!!

Let me know what you think! :)