Chapter 11

Thanks to all who have stuck with this one or just started it!!

Keep reading please!! :)

Vote, Comment, Fan!! :)

"Own it. Live it. Love it. Stop being ashamed of who you are."

"Dear Diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie, will haunt me, forever."

"Elena, what have you done?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but no sound would come from my lips. "Elena! What did you do?" I blinked and then swallowed. "What are you talking about?" I kneeled down to meet his eyes. "I only helped him, Damon. Why don't you let him in? The Keeper of your Secrets. Why do you keep your soul so protected, so cold?" Damon met my gaze, his expression unusually pained. "I have to, Elena. I can't remember any of my past. It would make me weak and I'm supposed to be indestructible. I'm supposed to be a vampire. But I want to be able to still be me, still human, so I never switched my emotions off. This is how I handled it." 

I shook my head. "It wouldn't make you weak, Damon. It would make you stronger because you would be able to deal with it all. It would make you feel and you are so afraid to feel something besides power that you keep everything else locked away."

Damon stiffened and stood up. He looked down at me where I was still on the floor. "I do feel something besides power, princess. Not very often, but I do. You're my weakness, Elena, but we are done with this conversation." He walked out of the room and as I stood up to try and follow him, the world started a slow spin.

I started to sway as my vision dimmed; the last thing I saw was Damon glancing back with a look of shock on his face.

My eyelashes fluttered open and I could see a handsome face hovering worriedly over mine. I was tucked tightly in a bed with a cool cloth on my forehead. I looked at the man in confusion. "Who are you?"

Whaattt??

KEEP READING!!!! :))