Chapter 15

The chapter 3 disappearing is really bothering me, but I don't know how to fix it, so this chapter 15 picks up from chapter 14 which is the one before the chapter 3.

Vote, Comment, Fan!! :)

"I'm setting you free, Elena. This is what I want. This is what will make me happy."

Elena: "So what do you want to do?"
Damon: "I want to throw you back in my bed and never let you leave."
Elena: "So do it."

Bonnie picked up almost immediately. "Elena?"

Damon and I sat on the couch, waiting for Bonnie to arrive and since Damon would be able to sense when she got here, there was no harm in kissing him a little.

 "Well, I will never be able to unsee that."

I jumped off Damon and smoothed my hair down. "Bonnie, look at his eyes, quick!" Damon's eyes flew open and sure enough, they were glowing green. He blinked, returning them to his icy blue and Bonnie sat on the edge of the coffe table facing us.

Damon frowned. "How did you get in here so fast?" Bonnie shrugged. "A new spell I'm practicing." I leaned forward in order to get her attention. "So, can you help him, Bonnie?" She took Damon's hand in hers and closed her eyes. "I guess we'll find out." Despite the fact that I knew Bonnie was with Jeremy, I could feel myself bristling at the site of Bonnie's hand in Damon's. He seemed to sense that and smiled softly at me.

I knew he wanted to take my hand to make me feel better, but that would've disrupted Bonnie. We sat in silence for several minutes, until finally, Bonnie opened her eyes and released Damon's hand. I breathed a sigh of relief and rested my hand on his knee.

"I've never seen anything like that before; only heard about it from Grams. The first time I ever shook your hand, I got the feeling of death and darkness. I don't get that now. You're not a vampire anymore, Damon, but you're not human either." Damon leaned back against the couch and draped his arm around my shoulders. "What am I then?" Bonnie met my eyes and then Damon's.

"You're part of an ancient race called floreus vampirus. There used to be a large number of them, but now they are almost extinct. Floreus vampirus are derived from vampire blood and the blood of one of their own. The vampirus part is most obvious. You're part vampire which is why you can probably still drink blood. The floreus term gets a little more complicated. A floreus is a spirit-like being that has control over the elements. You might relate one to Mother Nature." Uh oh. I could feel Damon stiffen. "Did you just call me Mother Nature?"

Bonnie shook her head quickly. "No. I just thought that would give you a better image of what a floreus is similar to. Because you have floreus blood running through your veins now, you will be able to control several natural elements. What they are and how many of them depend on who you are and how much power you have. Only you will be able to find out which ones you have."

Which elements do you think Damon should be able to control?

**Water

**Fire

**Earth

**Air

**Darkness

**Light

**ANY OTHERS THAT YOU THINK WOULD BE COOL

Let me know what you think!!