*Prologue*

*****************

*****************

Description

*****************

This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against your wishes and disturbs you it becomes a burden that you have to fulfill no matter what. This is a story of children who obey every order even after knowing the results. Their lives take a huge turn. Their lives get disturbed just because of one wrong decision of their parents.

Whereas, supportive parents are a blessing who understand, support ad give privacy to you. Who guide you but do not force their decisions. Who are always there for their children, who settle them, make them learn how to take right decisions on time before everything gets messed. Who help them in taking lifetime decisions and that's what is a definition of parents.

*****************

Prologue

*****************

Scene 1

A girl and her mother was sitting in front of each other while the girls was having tears in her eyes listening to her mother's words.

"See dear, I have chosen your best friend for you and I am 100 percent sure that he will always keep you happy. Forget that guy, he isn't from our family and you know first _____ also broke the rules y getting married to an outsider girl." the lady said more than taunting at the last sentence.

The girl didn't knew how to react, what to speak, satisfy her mother rather she is disappointed looking at her mother blankly. She wasn't able to believe her ears. The mother who always fulfilled her every small wish when it came to the decision of her lifetime she is backing off

**********************************

Scene 2

"I don't want to marry her yaar, she is my best friend." busted a man on her wife. The wife stood up on her legs capturing his hands in hers.

"I know your feelings for her but think about me. If..If you won't marry her, your ____ will throw me out of this home. Where will I go..? I don't have anyone in this world expect you. Please." begged the girl keeping her head on their intertwined hands.

The boy looked shocked but composing himself he spoke. "When I am with you, love you when why are you forcing me to marry her." asked the man with hopeful eyes that she might disagree.

But the girl didn't said anything and was just staring him blankly. "Do you think it's easy for me to order you like this to marry her but I'm helpless." answered the girl helplessly before she faints in her husband's arms.

**********************************

Scene 3

"What should I do ____..?" asked a man with stressed voice keeping his hands on his head. The other man who was sitting beside him held his shoulder.

"Never feel yourself alone. I am always there for you and whatever will be your decision think about it twice. Got it." guided the other man of probably his age only. The man smiled.

"Thank you ____" The other man also smiles at him.

**********************************

Scene 4

"I did everything you wanted. I married _____. I tried to make my relationship better with her knowing that I have a wife. The one who was my friend. I couldn't fulfil her rights. I couldn't giver\ the rights which my wife deserved too. Just because of you. I didn't wanted to disobey you but you didn't left any choice for me. But now I won't let her destroy more." busted a man on a lady. The lady gulped down in fear looking at the man first time at his bursting.

The boy went near a girl dragging her hands in his. Kissing her hands he spoke. "I know I did very wrong with you. Knowing everything but now I can't punish you anymore. That's why I _________________ is giving divorce to you." everyone's eyes widen in shock. One girl was having tears and guilt in her eyes.

*****************

Hope you would like it

Hope you would like it..!!

Tags and shoutouts pls >>

Stay tuned for 1st chapter.