Chapter 50

**************Siddharth and Abhishek were sitting in the office discussing an important project when a knock was heard on the door

**************
Siddharth and Abhishek were sitting in the office discussing an important project when a knock was heard on the door. The peon came inside. Abhishek looked at him.

"Sir, Mr. Akash wanted to meet you." He informed. Siddharth was busy reading the file. Abhishek signed him to let him come inside.

"Sir, Sir!" A man of about 35 years came running inside the room in a panick.

"Relax Mr. Akash!" Abhishek ordered seeing him overexcited.

"Sorry Sir!" He apologized as he bowed his head down.

"Why were you in hurry? And why you wanted to meet me ungently?" Asked Abhishek.

"Sir, Sir my wife called me few minutes ago. Sir, It's her delivery time, she was crying in pain Sir but manager isn't allowing me to go. He is saying that he would cut my salary for today. Sir, Sir please help me. Sir, I need to go Sir please." He pleaded joining his hands. Abhishek stood up holding his hands. Siddharth again froze as soon as he heard him.

"It's ok Akash, you can go. I will talk to the manager. No one will cutt your salary but here is your advance, don't worry about anything. You can go, I'll handle everything here." Abhishek consoled him giving him 15000 rupees from his wallet.

"Thank you Sir, thank you!" He thanked rushing out of Abhishek's room in a hurry. Abhishek exhaled sharply sitting on his seat back and looked at Siddharth to find him lost in his own thoughts. The file still opened infront of him. Abhishek shook him.

"Ashu! Where are you lost?" Asked Abhishek.

"No, nowhere. Let's continue from where we left." Siddharth spoke coming out of his thoughts. Abhishek sensed something was wrong and he also knew the reason but he didn't wanted his brother to feel more insecure that's why he didn't talked about that topic again.

****************

Siddharth opened the door by the key and entered inside his home to see Avneet and Vaishnavi watching T.V and talking to each other sitting in the hall. He sadly smiled at them.

"How lucky Vaishu di is but my Avni isn't? Am I really punishing her knowing that I can never become a dad? I can never become a father but she can. Think about it Siddharth, you can't punish her like this for your whole life." Siddharth thought standing at the entrance only seeing her laughing with Vaishnavi. That's when Avneet's eyes caught him standing there looking at them.

"Siddharth, why are you standing there? Come sit with us." Demanded Avneet making him come out of his thoughts.

"Umm, yeah! Hi di, how are you?" He greeting asking her as he walked to them. She was sitting on the couch. Siddharth hugged her from behind while she cupped his cheek. He broke the hugg sitting on the other couch.