Chapter 40

************Avneet somehow composing herself went in her room to see Siddharth sitting on bed staring at nothing particular but was not blinking his eyes

************
Avneet somehow composing herself went in her room to see Siddharth sitting on bed staring at nothing particular but was not blinking his eyes. Avneet paced till him keeping her hand on his shoulder dragging him out of his thoughts. He jerked her hand not realizing it was her. He didn't look at her.

"You should go to Jannat." Suggested Avneet after an awkward silence between them. Siddharth chuckled humorously not looking at her.

"I don't want your instructions now. I know what to do and what to not." Taunted Siddhsrth in a low voice standing up, leaving the room. Avneet's eyes again filled with tears. She herself choose this punishment and now, she wasn't able to bear it. She just cried holding her head as soon as Siddharth left. She went infront of the mirror getting up from her bed. She looked at her reflection.

"You have killed him from inside Avneet. Now you would never be yours again. Your sympathy for his family ruined this relationship, it ruined you. You are responsible for all this." Avneet saw her reflection speaking looking at her. She was repeating same sentences again and again.

"No, no. No, you are lying. No!" She shouted crying, removing her heavy earrings from the ears and throwing them on mirror inorder to stop that Avneet in the mirror from speaking. She removed her catcher from her hair and threw it with much force as compared then before. She fell on her knees crying violently as her hair fell on the face. She didn't knew anything, all she knew was she never wanted to lose him, she wanted him at any cost. She was also becoming victim of the punishment which she choose for Siddharth.

***************

Jannat was sitting on her bed with anger and tears in her eyes

Jannat was sitting on her bed with anger and tears in her eyes. She never thought she would face all this in her life that too in such a short spam of time. That's when she heard a knock. She looked at the door to see Siddharth stepping inside the room. His entry added fuel to the fire. Jannat stood up from her bed as Siddharth stepped towards her.

"Why did you do this to me?" Ranged Jannat holding Siddharth's collar in anger. Siddharth looked at her in shock.

"I ASKED WHY DID YOU DO WITH TO ME? HUH? I never thought you would accept all this. I thought you really love Avneet and in this case you will refuse, you would only think about Avneet but, you...." she was cutt off as Siddharth free his collar and held her through her arms.