Chapter 54

*************It was morning, no doubt it was a sleepless night for Siddharth

*************
It was morning, no doubt it was a sleepless night for Siddharth. Abhishek's words didn't leave his mind even for a second. His heart said not to do this but then his mind would take over his heart which was only beating for Avneet. Currently, Siddharth was sitting in someone's office waiting for someone. His mind was messed up, he was in dilemma. Abhishek's every word was continuously ringing in his mind. He didn't know what to do and what to not. Just then, a man in a black coat entered the office and sat on his seat in front of Siddharth. He took his pen and typed something on his laptop.

"Here are your papers Mr. Nigam." The lawyer spoke handing a file to Siddharth. Siddharth opened the file to see the divorce papers. He froze for a minute reading them. The lawyer glanced at him, understanding his situation.

"I would suggest you think once again Mr. Nigam because these decisions are sensitive and when they are done, nothing is left behind except regret." The lawyer advised exhaling a sharp breath. Siddharth looked at him blankly.

"Ashu, this is your life. In life, you can marry many times but not every marriage gives you peace and love. Suppose you divorce Avneet, will you be able to live without her? See Siddharth, this is your life but If I will find you doing something wrong I will instruct you. Lovelife gives you only one chance. Don't take any step which you might have to regret in the future." Abhishek's words echoed in his ears. Siddharth closed the file with a thud gulping his own saliva. He looked at the lawyer again.

"T-Thank you, Sir, I will deposit your fees in your account." Siddharth thanked the lawyer to which he just nodded. Siddharth stood up holding the papers tight and started walking towards the exit. A tornado of memories filled his mind as he walked toward his car. Avneet hugged him. At Avneet's birthday, he fed her cake, and their eye contact. Their first kiss, Avneet's first date with him. Everything.❣

❣