Chapter 4

******************

******************

"You were worried for such a small thing ?" asked Abhishek getting mad for nothing which confused Siddharth so much. Vaishnavi couldn't understand anything so she quite knowing Abhishek would surely share with her. Siddharth looked at him but moved his eyes away not looking at him.

"Yeah,..!" answered Siddharth as he didn't knew what else to say now. He looked at Abhishek and raised him eyebrows as he was his expressions changing into a laughter one and soon he burst into tons of laughter.

"Bhai, seriously you scared the shit out of me. I never saw you that much angry. I'm done." complained Siddharth groaning becoming angry getting up from bed when Abhishek dragged his hand pulling him to sit on bed and there he sat with a angry face. Abhishek glanced at Vaishnavi who was chuckling as Abhishek had to apologize now, pamper his brother. He held his ears and Siddharth dragged his hands as he saw him holding ears.

"Bhai, you are elder than me. You can scold me but please don't apologize like this. You're my father and mother both and you are making me embarrass." again Siddharth clarified and looked at till the end as Abhishek chuckled at his choose of words.

"You both are family to me." confessed Abhishek looking at Vaishnavi then a mad Siddharth trying to lighten his mood and it did worked. Siddharth smiled and he kissed Abhishek's hand and he patted his head. Abhishek got a little serious as he sat straight.

"But Siddharth, you would have asked me once before talking to her. What if I couldn't manage a job for her in Uncle's office ?" explained Abhishek which Siddharth agreed getting his point.

"I understand Bhai, but I couldn't just saw her losing hope that's why I just promised but I knew my brother would surely do something for her." expressed Siddharth being proud on his brother. Abhishek smiled patting his shoulder before speaking again.

"Do you know her ?" and this question froze Siddharth. He didn't wanted to lie as he knew his brother would caught it but he was waiting for a time, a right time till then he promised Avneet to keep it a secret.

"No bhai, she is just my friend." lied Siddharth unwantengly and as always Abhishek caught it but just hmmed in response not forcing him to tell.

"Go sleep you're already late and you have college as well." commanded Abhishek being polite enough to which Siddharth nodded and wishing them good night he left the room when Vaishnavi spoke.

"Abhishek, didn't you noticed he was hiding something ?" asked Vaishnavi as she left it. Abhishek looked at her nodded his head before speaking.

"I also noticed the same." agreed Abhishek to which Vaishnavi again spoke.

"Then why didn't you forced him to tell ?" asked Vaishnavi sotting straight becoming curious. Abhishek left a deep breath.

"Vaishnavi, I don't want him to tell me uncomfortably. In short, I want him to share whenever he wants. If I would force him he won't tell me anything from next time, either its beneficial too." explained Abhishek and looked at Vaishnavi who was already admiring him smiling. Abhishek filled some gap in between them as he raised his eyebrows.

"You know that's what I like about you, you never force anyone if a person is not according to you." praised Vaishnavi smiling while Abhishek raised his imaginary collar praising himself only.

"Afterall, I am the best." and Vaishnavi laughed at this keeping her head on his shoulder as they chuckled.

It was morning 9 Avneet was not home as she went searching for a job while her mother who was at home cooking for lunch was concerned regarding evrry thing, the situations, her needs and above all lack of money.

Just then she heard a loud but terrifying bang on her gate which scared her all of a sudden. She was alone at home as Fiza went for her studies while Avneet was also not home. She was thinking to herself only whether to open the door or not when she again heard that bang but with high frequency. She rushed to open the gate and there an ugly man entered inside the home not even with permission.

"What is this behavior ?, don't you have manners to enter someone's home ?" she ranged getting more and more angry. The guy was wearing a blue shirt with his topper 3 button open wearing necklace and tons of rings and bracelets in his hand.

"Oh madam, I'm not here to know the manners. I would never have talked to you if I didn't wanted something from you ?" said the man behaving very immannerly with his every word getting high-lighted. Avneet's step mother looked at him with her expressions fully explaining how disgusting she was feeling but then too she decided to let him speak as she also really wanted to know what he wants and what he can give.

"What do you want ?" asked the step mother trying not to show herself scared but she surely was. The man removed the cigerrate from his mouth glowing smoke and smell in the environment as step mother was making disgusting expressions second by second.

"I want your daughter, Avneet." demanded the man as he is buying a very expensive perfume while this left her step mother shocked like anything.

Words=900