Chapter 29

****************"Here you go!" Siddharth smiled flipping the pages

****************
"Here you go!" Siddharth smiled flipping the pages.

"You really wanted us to sign a deal with his company from long back. Today it's done. So, are you happy now?" Asked Abhishek happily looking at Siddharth.

"Yesss. Very happy." sounded Siddharth excited making Abhishek chuckle. 

"Now, leave all this. Go home and take a rest," ordered Abhishek making Siddharth frown. 

"No dada, after 2 weeks I have come to the office. I don't want to do any rest. I am tired of laying on the bed like a statue." objected Siddharth taking a pen from the table and signing. Abhishek looked at him in disbelief and closed the file. Siddharth looked at him with frowned expression.

"I don't want to risk your health. I won't talk to you if you don't listen to me. Follow the prescription for at least 2 more days. Please!" Requested Abhishek making a pleading face to which Siddharth rolled his eyes.

"Oh god! You are blackmailing me. Alright, I am going." Said Siddharth surrendering which made Abhishek happy. He got up from the chair holding the files.

"See ya at home, dada." Said Siddharth opening the room. Abhishek mumbled a bye and Siddharth left the room. Abhishek's smile faded away immediately. He exhaled a deep breath before making himself busy with work.

**************

At home, Vaishnavi was in Avneet's room sitting on the bed waiting for Avneet. That's when she heard the doorknob open. Avneet came outside with a file in her hand.

"Here Di, take it and hide it anywhere you want. If this file stays here Siddharth will surely find it." Requested Avneet hand the file to Vaishnavi while she looked at her in shock.

"Avneet, you have called me for this?" Asked Vaishnavi to which Avneet nodded. Vaishnavi was about to speak but Avneet cut her.

"Di, please don't refuse. Please!" Requested Avneet but before Vaishnavi could say anything, the footsteps were heard from stairs. Avneet quickly dragged the file and hid it in her drawer on the side table. The door opened and Siddharth entered the room to see Vaishnavi and Avneet standing on her side of the bed.

"Good Morning, Di." Wished Siddharth happily seeing Vaishnavi in his room after a long time. She just smiled.

"How are you now Siddharth?" Asked Vaishnavi trying to act normal but was nervous as hell.

"I'm fine. Umm, why do you both seem upset? Is everything fine?" Asked Siddarth sensing the nervousness in the environment. Vaishnavi forced a smile.

"It's nothing like that, you both take a rest, let me make a sweet dish for Abhi before he comes," she said looking at Siddharth and then Avneet. She rubbed her arm smiling before leaving the room.

"Is everything fine Avneet? Vaishu di seemed worried about something," asked Siddharth as he felt it turning towards Avneet. She also forced a smile. 

"No, she was just discussing her parent's problems when you came. Nothing serious." excused Avneet stammering and forcing a smile that was fake. Siddharth looked at her suspiciously. 

"Are you sure?" assured Siddharth confirming for the last time. Avneet nodded in response heading towards the washroom trying to hide.

Siddharth was now 100% sure that she was hiding something but not because of her expressions but because Vaishnavi never had a family, she was so young when her mother died and her father shifted abroad after his sudden second marriage.  She used to live with her elder brother who is now married and father of 2 children. Her brother was 6 years elder than her. Siddharth very well knew that she was lying to him, that also directly hiding something big from him.

 Siddharth very well knew that she was lying to him, that also directly hiding something big from him

How was the chapter? 

Birthday chapter, Something big coming on it's way. Just bare 2 to 3 chapters.

Words= 630