Epilogue

****************It has been 5 years from that day, everyone has become so bautiful and peaceful that no one had ever imagined

****************
It has been 5 years from that day, everyone has become so bautiful and peaceful that no one had ever imagined. Siddharth and Avneet were blessed with twins which were while Abhishek and Vaishnavi own two children. The elder one is the boy while younger one is the girl. Vaishnavi has also become business woman, helping Abhishek in his business. Jannat and Faisu also have a boy who is 2 years old. Jannat has completed her degree of Masters of Chesmitry and is a housewife now.  Avneet has also completed her degree and has started a small online beauty association. The cousins share a beautiful bond with each other, teasing, irritating, playing, helping and all. Today was a special day, yes it was family dinner which was arranged by Mr. Sharma.

Jannat was standing in the mirror, combing her hair with a smile on her face. She kept the comb down and dragged her earrings to wear it. She was wearing her earrings when suddenly her gaze went in the mirror, there stood Faisu leaning on the wall, staring her who was getting ready. She blushed looking down as Faisu approach towards her.

"Gorgeous!" He praised her, tucking her hair behind her ear while she looked down blushing. She smiled looking up at him but suddenly something stroke her and her smile vanished.

"I don't know what good I did to find you as my life partner. You still accepted me with your whole heart, knowing that I was trapped and raped...." He didn't let her complete and placed his hand on her lips, not allowing her to speak further. Faisu stared her eyes while her eyes were shining like a crystal due to tears.

"Never ever say that again. You are pure, you didn't got raped by your own wish. No one does that. I accepted you because I genuinely loved you by your soul, but not by your body. I love you!" Faisu's statement bought tears which fell from her eyes. Faisu cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears shaking his head making a puppy face. She smiled at his expressions, hitting his arm. That's when, they heard a scream. They looked at the direction to see a maid coming towards their room with Aahil in her hands.

"Jannat Appi, he is continuously weeping." Informed the maid coming inside the room, approaching towards her while Aahil, Jannat's and Faisu's son was opening his arms towards Jannat asking her to pick him up. Jannat nodded picking Aahil in her arms.