Chapter 25

*****************"Why did you came in between me and him?" asked Avneet looking at their hands and then looked up at him

*****************
"Why did you came in between me and him?" asked Avneet looking at their hands and then looked up at him. He was looking at their hands.

"How could I have let him touch you? Especially when I was present there? Huh?" Ask Siddharth back. Tears of happiness came in Avneet's eyes. Avneet's hand reached Siddharth's face and started caressing his skin. He closed his eyes feeling her touch. She slowly leaned forward and kissed his another cheek softly. Siddharth smiled kissing her forehead.

"You don't know that time was a nightmare for me which I thought would never end. I was so terrified. I would have died...." she was speaking when Siddharth kept his hand on her mouth.

"Don't you talk about it again. If I would have to take 4 more bullets, I would have accepted that but would never let you happen anything. It was my pride if I would have died saving you." Ranged Siddharth in anger but Avneet kept her hand on his mouth this time with anger and love in her eyes which melted him. Both were looking into deep oceans of eye when Avneet hug him keeping her head on his chest while he started caressing her hair.

"Ahem ahem!" They had a male voice. They saw Abhinavi at the door. They quickly apaarted from each other.

"Ahem, I am so sorry to disturb your romance guys." Said Abhishek teasing them stepping inside the room. Avneet and Siddharth were just looking here and there not knowing what to say. Vaishnavi chuckled looking at them.

"Ah, it's nothing like that dada we would just, umm...ab ya consoling each other." Excused Siddharth looking here and there.

"While romancing, that's nice. Am I right Vaishu?" Asked Abhishek turning to Vaishnavi teasing while she also joined him.

"Ya and cute too." She Complimented making a cute face. Avneet stood up beside Siddharth blushing, looking down. Abhishek sat on the bed at Avneet's place.

"Anyways, how are you now Siddu?" Asked Abhishek hugging Siddharth. He just nodded smiling feeling his brother's care and love. Abhishek kissed his forehead breaking the hug and patting his back.

"You have troubled us a lot and from when have you been in guns and all?" Siddharth smile vanished at his question. He glanced at Avneet while she also looked at him. Abhishek was noticing them, basically testing his brother.

"Dada, it was just an accident, some rivals attached and all this happened." Siddharth spoke indirectly. Abhishek smiled as his brother spoke as he expected. He never let the blame come on Avneet or her pride.

"How are you baby boy?" Asked Vaishnavi sensing the seriousness in environment. Siddharth smiled.

"Much better than before." Reply Siddharth smiling. Vaishnavi also said on stool beside him while Avneet was still standing.

"Anyways, I have asked doctor you will be discharged in a week and get well soon to join office. In only one day everyone is missing you a lot. All were asking about you." Joked Abhishek making Siddharth laugh.

"Afterall, my Siddharth is so intelligent, handsome and smart that no one can resist him." Complimented Avneet all of a sudden or you can say slip of tongue. She suddenly realized what she said. Everyone was looking at her raising their eyebrows not believing what she just burst. She was looking at everyone and she couldn't control herself from smiling.

"I'll be back." She said leaving the room. Everyone was surprised seeing Avneet's this bold side espically Siddharth. They all burst into tons of laughters as she left the room. Outside, she was also continuously smiling smashing her forehead realising her stupidity. Vaishnavi came from behind and hugged her without her knowledge. She turned back to see Vaishnavi.

"I'm so happy for you." Declared Vaishnavi holding her arms and then hugging her. She also hugged her back closing her eyes for the very first time feeling a Sister's true love. They were a picture of happy family right now.

 They were a picture of happy family right now

How was the chapter?

Next us Sidneet Chapter.

Words=675