Chapter 36

************The doctor was checking Jannat who was laying on her bed unaware of her surroundings

************
The doctor was checking Jannat who was laying on her bed unaware of her surroundings. Abhishek was still supporting Atika by her shoulders while Mr. Sharma was sitting near her daughter. The most worried was Avneet. They knew something was wrong because Jannat didn't have any enmity against her and she didn't ever do something wrong, nor any affair. Even though the most significant thing was she went happily to college yesterday then, how did it all happen today and all of a sudden? She looked at Siddharth who was lost in his thoughts and dragged him out of the room. He looked at her while she nodded her head. They both headed outside the room.

"Siddharth, so you have any idea about it? Can it be Faisu?" Asked Avneet astonishing Siddharth. He narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"H-How do you know Faisu?" Asked Siddharth without answering her question. Avneet looked down before replying.

"Jannat herself told me about all this. She trusts me and Vaishnavi di more than anything. So, yeah." Assured Avneet looking at Siddharth.

"It's not Faisu, but I am feeling as if It's all planned. Kidnapper call aunt, not demanding money, and also frees Jannat after some hours. I feel as if it's all planned." Said Siddharth justifying his point. Avneet also agreed to him. That's when Siddharth's phone rang. He found Faisu calling him. He looked at Avneet before attending the call.

"Hello? Yes, Faisu?"

"I have found the kidnappers, the number which you sent me is registered as a guy name Arjun's sim." Explained Faisu with a concerned face. Yes, it was now time to stand for yourself, your lovelife, and Faisu had realized it earlier only.

"OK, I will inform the police and try to find that other guy also. Don't let Arjun doubt you. Alright?" Advised Siddharth without not even realizing what he is saying. Avneet was continuously looking at him. Siddharth dropped the call.

"Do you think Uncle will let the police handle this case?" Asked Avneet confusingly.

"Don't worry about him, he considers me his son and when one son is with him (Abhishek) then I also know what I should do." He assured her smiling. Avneet forced a smile too. That's when they heard a scream. It was Jannat's scream. They ran in the room to see Jannat sitting on the bed not allowing anyone to come near her, crying mess. Atika again tried to hugg her but she was in no sense. Finally, Mr. Sharma went near her and hugged her tightly. Even when she was continuously pushing him then also he didn't felt her. Seeing her like this was aching Mr. Sharma from inside. Atika was looking at her helplessly.

"Uncle, I have informed police. Everything will be fine soon." Consoled Siddharth placing his hand on his uncle's shoulder as he went near him. Mr. Sharma just nodding not knowing what to say. That's when Atika stood up and went near Siddharth.

"Siddharth, dear only you can save us, support us in this time." She whispered coming towards him while he held her through shoulders. As soon as she said this, Avneet felt something strange, awkward.

"I-If I demand you to do one favour to Jannat, will you do it?" Asked Atika crying badly. That scared Avneet, yes she knew what she would say. Siddharth just shook his head.

"Marry my daughter, Jannat please!" Abhishek looked at Atika stunned. Avneet's heart skipped a beat while Jannat and Mr. Sharma went numb hearing her. Siddharth held her shoulders in shock. He was so shocked to say anything.

"You will do it for me. Right?" Whispered Atika pleading. Siddharth made a disgusting face still shock.

"Aunty, do you know what you are saying?" Ranged Abhishek in anger.

"Please Siddharth!" She pleaded joining her hands.

"Here, Jannat went through such a big trauma and you, you are still there demanding me for marriage instead of consoling your daughter." Spilled Siddharth in shock. Atika was just looking down.

"How? How can you think so low?" yelled Siddharth savouring Jannat who was still numb, not moving at all. Siddharth rubbed his temples before looking at Avneet who was bravely standing there till now.

"Avneet, come with me. I don't know anyone needs us here." He said dragging Avneet's hand and leaving the room. Atika looked at them going upstairs with tears still in her eyes.

"Baba, baba I promise I won't say you anything, I won't even demand for justice but please don't do this with me. Please!" Whispered Jannat looked up at her father who was shaking his head in no. Abhishek was feeling pity on her but he had nothing in his hands. At the same time he was angry on his aunt for putting this demand. Abhishek just went from there not wanting Jannat to see om this condition.

"Jannat, my daughter because of me, you got raped, you lost your pride everything but now, I will also make everything as I wanted. I will make your life heaven. I don't know who did this to you but I promise, your future life would be as just as you have imagined. I promise." Atika thought as more tears fell from her eyes.

" Atika thought as more tears fell from her eyes

What is Atika going to do now?

Words= 890