Chapter 23

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤It was an open ground and some tires were burning right there

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
It was an open ground and some tires were burning right there. Fire was releasing smoke. As soon as the reach there Abhishek looked at Avneet demanding for an explanation.

"What did you wanted to show me?" Asked Abhishek confused and curious to know. Avneet glands at him before showing him the gun. As soon as Abhishek's eyes got to look at the gun, his eyes widened in shock. He was looking at Avneet with astonishing eyes.

"Avneet," he wispered in shock.

"I had took revenge for what he did to Siddharth." Said Avneet without any fear. Abhishek held his head in his hands.

"Avneet, do you know what have you done?" Asked Abhishek.

"He was coming close to me. Despite knowing I have given my virginity, my heart, my everything to Siddharth, he wanted me at any cost. For that, he also tried to kill Siddharth. I had to do this for self defence. I didn't had any other choice. I am sorry." Justified Avneet finally letting her tears out.

"I'm sorry!" She mumbled as he hugged her keeping her head on his shoulder. Abhishek closed his eyes letting his tears out for the last time. He decided to be strong after this not for himself but for Siddharth and Avneet epically.

"You have called me your brother. I know my duties as a brother. Your brother is still alive and I won't let anyone come near you. Never. I promised!" He promised in soft voice while Avneet was still continuously sobbing hard on his shoulder. Abhishek dragged tue gun from her hand and threw it in the fire hugging Avneet more tight as she was shivering. He was caressing her hair calming her down.

The fire was erupting like a volcano. They didn't knew, this fire will burn their every single happiness.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Vaishnavi and Jannat were in Abhinavi's room. Unknowingly, Vaishnavi had to tell Jannat everything as she was hella worried and above that Abhishek was also not picking any of her calls.

"Jannat, I know something worst has happened there. The way Abhishek was behaving, he never goes that no matter how tough the situation is. I am sure there is something more serious enough." Said Vaishnavi sounding dull and tensed. Jannat rubbed her arm hugging her by keeping her hand on Vaihnavi's shoulder.

"Di, relax. You are tensing for such a lot time. Relax." Consoled Jannat.

"How should I relax? He also denied to tell it to Uncle and Aunty otherwise, I would have asked him to call him or go with him. But..." Vaishnavi said keeping her hands on her eyes shaking her head.

"Di." Before Jannat could continue, Vaishnavi's phone rang. She saw it was Abhishek's call. She didn't wanted a single second to pick it up.

"Hello Abhi, where are you?" Asked Vaishnavi in a hurry.

"Vaishnavi, I can't tell you anything on phone. Can you please come to hospital with a pair of Avneet's dress?" Asked Abhishek in a calm voice.

"Hospital? Are you fine Abhi?" Asked Vaishnavi. Jannat was also listening everything and was rubbing Vaishnavi's arm.

"Can't tell you on phone and yeah, tell uncle that Siddharth is admitted in the hospital. Bye." He dropped the call.

"Di, everything fine?" Asked Jannat.

"I myself don't know. Do one thing, go to Avneet's room and pack any dress of hers. Please." Pleaded Vaishnavi. Jannat just nodded and ran in hurry. Vaishnavi left for hospital informing it to Mr.Sharma. Jannat was not getting any good vibes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Vaishnavi, Avneet and Abhishek were sitting on the seats outside O.T.

"I can't believe this, this much happened and you both didn't told us a single word." Complained Vaishnavi sitting beside Avneet who was crying silently. Avneet held Vaishnavi's hands.

"Di, I'm sorry na. I really didn't knew how to tell you all this. I never wanted my past to interfere in my present but." Pleaded Avneet which melted Vaishnavi and she hugged her tightly. That's when the Doctor came out. Everyone stood up seeing the doctor.

"How is my brother now doctor?" Asked Abhishek breaking the silence.

"Congratulations, the situation was very critical but the patient survived it with a great courage. He is better than before. The bullets are removed. He also needed blood which is arranged, he is recovering fast and will get his consciousness in 4 to 5 hours. Mr. Abhishek can you please come to my cabin, I need to discuss something." Doctor informed smiling. Abhishek followed doctor till his cabin.

"Di, see Siddharth is fine. He is fine." Cried Avneet in happiness hugging Vaishnavi tight. Vaishnavi also had tears in her eyes but a smile too. Happiness once again flew in the environment.

How was the chapter?

Words=790