Chapter 18

*****************"I'm good, how did you call me?" Asked Avneet totally confused

*****************
"I'm good, how did you call me?" Asked Avneet totally confused. Fiza's smile faded away. She was ashamed.

"Di, I am sorry." Apologized Fiza in a serious tone. This made Avneet more confused.

"Sorry for what?" Asked Avneet confused.

"for never considering you my blood. I forgot that you were also my papa's daughter. No matter our mothers were different but father was same only. The way mom used to treat you and I used to laugh on you, that same mom is doing all those things she was doing with you to me. I am sorry, I always misunderstood you, I am really very sorry. I hurt you a lot I am really very so sorry. Please forgive me, please" she kept repeating it until she start sobbing, she pore her heart out in front of her sister. Guilt was eating her from inside. Avneet could hear her loud sobs. She closed her eyes as first tears fell down her eyes. She looked up to control herself.

No matter how weak a woman is but she always collects herself at the right time and fights back in every way possible.

"Di, please say something, please! I know whatever I did with you was not right. Please I only have you to share my feelings and I know I'm so late to realise it." Pleaded Fiza crying on phone not receiving any response from Avneet.

"Alright, stop crying. I don't know whether you are genuinely feeling guilty or not but I am forgiving you heartedly. For me the important thing that matters is that you realised." Replied Avneet in confidence wiping her tears with back of her hand.

"I don't have words to thank you enough." Said Fiza collecting herself up wiping her tears.

"I also don't need your words. Now don't crying." Said Avneet chucking.

"I can say you the same and you know, you don't look good while crying." Cheered Fiza giggling. Avneet also chuckled. They talked for more than 30 minutes and for the very first time it felt happy feeling the sisterhood for the first time.

********************
It was evening, Siddharth already texted Avneet to be ready. As soon as Siddharth entered his room, he was surprised. A goodness was sitting on bed waiting for him looking so beautiful. As soon as Avneet saw him. She smiled which made Siddharth's heart beat go crazy. She slowly started coming closer to him. His heart was jumping like a lost lover. She innocently stood in front of Siddharth feeling pleasure around him.

She placed his arm around her waist and looked at him slowly connecting her eyes with his. He eyes were just stuck on her, he was so lost in her, her fragrance, presence, beauty  as if there is no tomorrow and she is the only world for her. Avneet blushed seeing her husband lost in her, she smiled and slowly placed her hand on Siddharth's cheek. That's when he realized she was really standing in front of him.

"Gorgeous

"Gorgeous." Was the only word which escaped from his lips like a whisper. He leaned forward to kiss her. She understood and closed her eyes. This was something special for them. Their lips met and they didn't needed anything but each other only from a long time. Siddharth leaned back and kissed her forehead passionately yet lovingly. Their eyes were still close feeling this moment. Avneet didn't knew when a tear fell from her eye. They slowly leaned towards each other resting their forehead against each other. They were continuously smiling sweetly enjoying the moment.

After a minute or more, they slowly opened their eyes at the same time. Siddharth once again kissed her forehead which bought tears in her eyes again. He tugged her hair behind her ear. Her glow, her innocence everything attracted Siddharth.

"Go and get fresh, then we have to go for dinner also." Ordered Avneet to Siddharth who was not leaving her for a second. He just nodded and left to get fresh. Avneet was smiling brightly and blushing in his absence.

How was this romantic chapter?

Words=685