Chapter 10

*****************"What!!" 

*****************
"What!!" 

An echo was heard all over the room while Siddharth who was sitting flinched at a sudden shout. He rubbed his ears narrowing his eyes. 

"Dada, what was the use of shouting like that?" asked Siddharth still rubbing his ear. 

"As if you have broken a joke Siddharth so I shouldn't shout. How can you think of such a big agreement that too in such a small snap of time? Who is that girl?" asked Abhishek calming himself. 

They were sitting in their office during their working hours. Siddharth was sitting in front of Abhishek confessing everything. As soon as Abhishek asked her name, Siddharth became a little nervous. 

"She is Avneet," told  Siddharth. Abishek's eyes widen in shock.

"Avneet, whose interview I took yesterday?" asked Abhishek confirming everything while Siddharth just nodded. He again went nervous. 

"I lied to you, she is not my friend only but lover too. I love her and she was in need so, I had to..." Siddharth stopped lowering his head in embarrassement. Abhishek exhaled rubbing his temples.

"From when you both know each other?" Asked Abhishek being serious. Siddharth looked at him.

"Around 1 and half year ago. Her step mom is now selling her for money while I want to marry her. Please bhaiya, don't deny please!" Requested Siddharth. Abhishek looked at him in shock while Siddharth shook his head.

"Did you talked to uncle about it?" Asked Abhishek out of blue which was answered by a nod.

"We have to do court marriage today only. Bhai, please I need your support." Exclaimed Siddharth in a worried voice. Abhishek turned and picked the phone.

"Send the new employee, Miss Avneet Kaur." Siddharth looked at him. Abhishek kept his both elbows on his table.

"Bhai-" he was cut off by Abhishek.

"Siddharth please, you didn't also cared about aunty once. She raised us when we were so lonely, young and uncle helped us in our bussiness. How  can you think of going against them?" Ranged Abhishek with anger in his tone.

"She wants me to marry Jannat and that's the only reason she raised us." Yelled Siddharth failing to control his taunts while Abhishek went silent all of a sudden.

"What rubbish?" Ranged Abhishek.

"It isn't any rubbish but truth. She raised us for her desires but not sympathy." Declared Siddharth highlighting every word.

"I can't believe this. She is our mother's sister-in-law, s-she can't." Spoke Abhishek. There came a knock on the door, the door opened and Avneet came in. Her eyes caught Siddharth and her eyes tensed while he also looked at her.

"Please have a seat, Miss. Kaur." Offered Abhishek. She sat on chair beside Siddharth shooking her head.

"Miss. Avneet, I got to know about you. As, it's my brother's wish and he has full right on his life I don't have any issue regarding your relationship but marrying like this. I hope you understand my point." Explained Abhishek politely which bought tears in Avneet's eyes.

"I wish my dad would be alive today. Atleast, I won't have to take any such step like that." Her voice cracked. Siddharth wanted to console her but he was helpless.

"Bhai, now when you have got to know everything then you should also know uncle has no issue with our relationship and Avneet's step-mom is going to sell her just for money. Bhaiya, I promise you I will convince aunty after our marriage. Please bhai, please!" seeing his brother pleading he thought for a second and nodded his head in positively.

"You could have simply not told me anything and would have lied but you didn't. You always make me proud of you." Abhishek said with a small smile. Siddharth and Avneet looked at each other. Taking Abhishek's blessings they left.

"I want every detail regarding Miss. Kaur," Said Abhishek as his PA picked the phone.

Sorry for delay but having board exams so, quite busy

Sorry for delay but having board exams so, quite busy.😩😥

Words= 660