Chapter 6

****************Avneet left for her home after meeting Siddharth

****************
Avneet left for her home after meeting Siddharth. As soon as she entered she saw that same businessman sitting on the coach as a king. She felt disgusted seeing him when her so-called mother came.

"You're home, Welcome darling." greeted her stepmother with a sweet smile. Avneet smiled at her before eyeing that man again. Her stepmother saw this.

"Uh, Avneet meet him our neighbor Ranish Malhotra the business, and...." her stepmother was cut off by her only.

"a rich spoilt brat," said Avneet in an inaudible voice that was clear for everyone even for that man. Stepmother Naina looked at her gripping her arm tightly with an expression that shows how angry she was.

"Manners Avneet," her stepmother was cut off by that black man. He stood up speaking.

"It's alright Mrs. Naina, I completely understand," he said attempting to lift Avneet's hair at the back of her ear when she jerked off with the most disgusting expressions ever. He leaned near her ear.

"Take care, will again come soon." as soon as he said this Avneet lost her temper and kicked him with her elbow and as a result, he collided with the chair behind him. Naina held him from his arm before he could fall on the chair. He looked at Avneet with the victory and gaze which she was continuously returning.

"I'm so sorry dear, I'm so sorry. Please leave from here I will teach her a lesson. Please!" Apologized Naina and stopped him from stepping further towards Avneet and it scared Avneet as well. The man left from there glaring at her when she was welcomed by another surprising thing that happened with her. Yes, her stepmother Naina slapped her hard and her cheek started burning. She looked at her stepmother with tears flowing like a waterfall from her eyes.

"Mom!" she called out not expecting this from her mother who was furious at her just because the wealth she wanted was with that men and she could possibly do anything for that wealth. Avneet was continuously crying holding her cheek when her stepmother finally realise what she did. Riza also came out of the room hearing the noises.

"I'm sorry beta I don't know how I slapped you how I could raise my hand on you. I am so out of my mind that I...I don't know what I really did I am so sorry. My bacha, he is our new neighbor and he just visited the first time and all this and I'm really very sorry." muttered Naina which didn't affect Avneet even a little bit. She just left from there crying feeling disgusting and uncomfortable by his gazes sliding down the door.

While Sidd was the happiest today, he felt like he got everything after solving his love's and to be life partner's every problem. 

It was the next day, It was the day Siddharth has to take Avneet with him so was waiting for her two streets before her home so that no one could get any doubt. Siddharth was standing against the bonut of the car when Avneet came from behind. He smiled seeing her, but his smile shined as he saw her sad face. She just sat on passenger seat. Sidd got concerned seeing her. He sat next to Avneet on driver seat. Avneet decided to act normal when she badly knew she couldn't. She smiled looking at him. He smiled but was more sure there is something. He dragged her hand and caressed it gently.

"Best of Luck! Today, show my brother how choice I have." complimented Siddharth winking at her forcefully making her smile. She laughed at his self obsession and that was the thing which Siddharth actually wanted. He started driving with his one hand gripping hers to lead this journey happily.

How was the chapter?

Words= 650