Chapter 45

***********Siddharth was on the driving seat, driving the car on the speed of 120 furious while Avneet was beside him, on passenger seat glancing him time to time

***********
Siddharth was on the driving seat, driving the car on the speed of 120 furious while Avneet was beside him, on passenger seat glancing him time to time. She knew he is angry and his anger sent shiver down her spine.

"Siddharth, for God sake! Slow down the car." Yelled Avneet as she noticed Siddharth increasing the speed. He instead of decreasing increased the speed more.

"Siddharth, please calm down." She yelled again but Siddharth wasn't in mood to listen to her.

"Atleast tell me that where are we going?" She asked again but silent was what she got. Avneet went quite as she was afraid and she also know that if she would say something else, it will lead to something worse. After some moments, the car stopped infront of a home, No not home but a small mansion. Avneet was amazed seeing the home. She slowly started coming out of the car while looking at the home. As it was already mid night, the scene was beautiful. She slowly walked towards Siddharth and stood beside him who was already standing there.

 She slowly walked towards Siddharth and stood beside him who was already standing there

"This is so beautiful!" Exclaimed Avneet in a whisper. She was beyond amazed, as in her entire life she hasn't seen a home like this. She felt Siddharth keeping something on her hand. She looked down to see a bunch of keys in her hand. She looked up to see Siddharth already looking at her.

"Consider it your wedding gift, or your independence. From today, you don't have to look at others. You can decorate it as you like, you can cook whatever you want. You can go where ever you want. You can do whatever you want. On one will put any false blame at you. I promise!" Scoffed Siddharth with his tone as sweet as sugar, gripping Avneet's arms lovingly which bought tears in her eyes.

"I don't know what I did good to find you as my better half, my everything." Whispered Avneet overwhelmed, getting words. Siddharth smiled at her compliment but then suddenly he stumbled as his head spin. Avneet who noticed it held his through his waist while he was holding his head. This sudden action made Avneet worried like hell.

"Are you okay? What happened Siddharth?" Uttered Avneet panicked looking at Siddharth who closed his eyes to relax himself.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine!" He answered in a low voice.