Chapter 35

**************Avneet and Vaishnavi were sitting beside Atika who was laying on the bed unconscious while Abhishek and Siddharth standing on the door thinking of possibilities

**************
Avneet and Vaishnavi were sitting beside Atika who was laying on the bed unconscious while Abhishek and Siddharth standing on the door thinking of possibilities. Mr.Sharma busy trying to arrange tracers for tracing the number. Whereas, Siddharth was thinking something which seriously didn't got notice by anyone.

"Dada, don't you think it's awkward." Asked Siddharth to Abhishek who was standing infront of him. Abhishek looked at him confusingly.

"What did you find awkward, Ashu?" Asked Abhishek without thinking.

"Why did the kidnapper called on Aunty's number? I mean aunty doesn't give her number to any stranger and mostly in these cases calls come to fathers but not mothers. In Jannat's case it's opposite." Exclained Siddharth to which Abhishek thought for a second.

"You are right. But it might be not what we are thinking." Assured Abhishek giving it a name if assumption. Siddharth looked at Atika and dragged Abhishek a little far from her room.

"Dada, actually at noon I got a call from Faisu, Jannat is interested in him and even I have met him, he is a respectable and faithful person. He informed me that 2 men were following Jannat from a long time and the most strange thing is that Jannat also isn't aware about it. I asked him to be with Jannat and he was with her only till she went inside the bus." Explained Siddharth making Abhishek doubt.

"But Ashu, how can you trust him so blindly?" Asked Abhishek confused regarding Siddharth's point.

"Dada, he is not living a luxurious life and as I have observed he loves Jannat truly. He doesn't run behind money." Abhishek considered his observation as he is a businessman and observation of a businessman is always right.

"Maybe your right but it's not time to talk about all this." Abhishek spoke pacing towards Mr.Sharma.

"Did anyone agree?" Asked Abhishek keeping a hand on his shoulder. Mr.Sharma shook his head negatively.

"No one is there to do this work at this time. It's already 11. Who would help us?" He cried while Abhishek hugged him consoling him. Atika didn't gained conscious till now while others were in living room sitting on the couch waiting for Jannat or any hint while there was so sign of her. Now everyone started to lose hope and were so tired.

*************
It was 9 o'clock of morning when suddenly door bell rang. It didn't rand one time but multiple times which woke up everyone. Atika also came running outside hearing the bell but Abhishek stopped her by side hugging her, consoling her while she was continuously mumbling something that no one could understand. Mr. Sharma and Vaishnavi went to see who it was. Vaishnavi came back holding Jannat from her shoulders. Jannat's clothes teared, dirty, lipstick ruined, hair messy and naked feet. She was not even blinking her eyes. As soon as Atika saw her, just one word escaped her mouth.

"Jannat!" Everyone were looking at Jannat in shock while Jannat just ran towards Atika embracing her. Atika was so shock to even say anything. Avneet unknowingly left something strange. She held Siddharth's arm while everyone left was focused on Jannat only. Mr. Sharma was on edge of break down. He somehow controlled himself and kept his hand on Jannat's head. She hugged her father leaving her mother in shock. Her loud sobs broke her father's heart into pieces.

"Papa, papa they raped me." That was the only thing which Jannat could say in cracky voice before fainting in her father's arms. Everyone rushed towards her, trying to make her calm and conscious but Atika was astonished. She made a hole for her own daughter. She froze at her spot, like ice. Abhishek noticing her came towards her side hugging her but she stood unrespondable.

 Abhishek noticing her came towards her side hugging her but she stood unrespondable

I know chapter was boring but bare with 2 to 3 chapters please!

Words=645