This Is Different

A/N: The boys get a little dirty here so enjoy! 

Lucian rolled over and wrapped around a body. He sighed. He wasn't thinking at all when his mouth found skin. He kissed skin and moved toward the person's neck then to their ear. His lips found other lips as they kissed and he moaned. There was added tongue with his kiss and the person rolled on top of Lucian. Their bodies were mashed together. They both moaned as Lucian opened his eyes. Gabe.

Gabe stopped and opened his eyes. "Lucian!" He rolled away and blushed. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to..."

Lucian sighed. "I think I started that actually. I forgot where I was!"

"Right!" Gabe sighed. "Sorry about that. Still." He checked his phone. "We still have a couple of hours to sleep."

Lucian nodded. "You're a good kisser!"

Gabe laughed. "Thanks." He wiped his face with his hands and winced. He forgot about his face. "My face hurts!"

Lucian smiled. "Sorry." He leaned in before he knew he moved and kissed Gabe's cheek and black eye. "Sorry." He whispered. He kissed his nose, softly.

Gabe was a puddle on the bed. His lips parted so he could breathe and Lucian was kissing his mouth. They both moaned as Lucian rolled on top of Gabe and kissed him. His hands were in Gabe's hair and Gabe's hands went to Lucian's ass. He was touching Lucian's ass! They both were breathless as they grinded into each other through their jeans.

Gabe moaned as Lucian smiled and slowed the kisses. "Gabe!" He kissed him again. "I should stop. I'm going to finish. This friction is killing me!"

Gabe nodded. "I know. What if we don't stop!" He pushed his hips into Lucians. He closed his eyes in pleasure. "Our secret?"

Lucian moaned. "I like you." He pressed his hips and very hard arousal into Gabe. He moaned.

Gabe laughed. "I know. Don't stop, grind faster!"

Lucian nodded and kissed Gabe. "Oh!"

Gabe nodded. His lips ached to kiss Lucian again and as he thought that Lucian leaned back in for another round of kisses. They both moaned. Gabe grabbed Lucian's shirt in his fist. "Lucian!"

"Gabe! I'm going to finish!" Lucian said breathlessly and then moaned.

Gabe moaned. "I know. Me too! Don't stop!" He was breathless.

Lucian sped up his hip movement. His body demanded it. They both moaned as they found their release. Their bodies shivered and quaked together. "Holy fuck!" Lucian was breathless.

Gabe smiled and laid on the bed. His arm fell to the side. "Oh, Fuck!"

"I know!" Lucian rolled off and laid there using Gabe's arm as a pillow. They looked at the ceiling. "Are you going to out me?"

Gabe sighed. "You don't know me yet?"

Lucian sighed as he turned to Gabe. "I do. I know you. I know you won't. Look, I don't know if I'm gay or just...want you."

Gabe smiled. "I'm gay and I want you!"

Lucian sat up. "Really?"

Gabe smiled. "It's okay. I won't tell anyone and you can do what you want. Okay?" He would follow Lucian's lead on this one. He knew it was fragile.

Lucian smiled. "Right now, I want to wash my jeans!"

Gabe laughed. "I have boxers you can wear. I can't believe we just did that!"

Lucian chuckled. "I know."

Gabe got up and found boxers for both of them. Lucian took them from Gabe and put them on when Gabe went to the bathroom to change. He wanted to give Lucian privacy.

"Let's get our jeans washed." Gabe walked down stairs to the laundry room and started the wash. "I can get you home to change before school."

"Thanks. I'm going to have to find something to do for you! It shouldn't be a one way relationship. Not that this is a relationship or anything...I just mean.." Lucian was in a panic.

"I know what you mean, calm down." Gabe smiled again.

Lucian stared. "Man, you have the best smile on the planet!" He leaned in and kissed Gabe gently. Gabe lost control this time and pinned Lucian to the washer. They just kissed as the washer did it's thing.