Principal

A/N: The last chapter and I hope I ended it well! Enjoy!

Lucian woke up to rain hitting the window and an annoying buzzing sound. "Gabe, your alarm is killing me!"

Gabe moaned. "I hate mornings!" He took his phone and stopped the annoying beeping sound.

Lucian smiled. "Really?" He moved to his man and slipped between his legs. He made Gabe moan louder as he pleased his man with his mouth. "They're not so bad!"

Gabe laughed as he caught his breath. "No! Not when I get a blow job! What's the occasion?"

"Are you trying to start a fight?" Lucian glared.

Gabe laughed. "Yes!"

"You don't have time. We have school!"

"But I already graduated!" Gabe complained.

Lucian laughed. "Very good. Now, get up. You are the teacher, remember. You get to torture children with all of your knowledge."

"But..." Gabe sighed. "I'm up. I'm giving you a happy shower though. Pay back!" He pulled Lucian to the shower and made him moan.

They walked into the school that they hated ten years ago, but now, they were teaching. Well, Gabe was teaching Chemistry, a class he almost failed in high school and Lucian was the principal.

Markus was a practicing surgeon at the nearby hospital. He's currently still single and happy that way. Henry and Marie had three kids currently and couldn't agree if they were done. Marie wanted another one. They had three girls and she wanted a boy.

Gabe's best friend from high school, Keeley, went to Harvard and partied until she was kicked out. She got pregnant with a stranger's child. She kept the child and was a single mom.

Gabe hated that Keeley hadn't reached any of her goals but she seemed happy with this new guy she was dating. She had a good job delivering packages for Amazon. It paid very well. Gabe hated that they weren't close anymore. He just saw her on social media sometimes but that was how life worked out for them.

Lucian talked to his old friend, Jonah, on his media site. Jonah was doing well for himself. He was a computer genius and got a huge corporate job then moved to California. Jonah was married to a supermodel and still talked to Lucian regularly. He was always loyal to Lucian even after ten years.

Kevin and Wade never got married but they were very happy together. Lucian and Gabe got married and Lucian changed his name to Nichols-Brown. He wanted to keep part of his mom with him.

True that it was her married name but she loved being a Nichols, so did Lucian. Gabe agreed and hyphenated his name too. He was Nichols-Brown. Their dads were touched. The kids at school just called Gabe Mr. Brown and Lucian was Mr. Nichols, it was simpler at work.

They agreed to never have children because they had their hands full with everyone else's kids. They were happy to just be with each other. It was enough for them. 

THE END....

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this story. I love my Lucian and Gabe and their sexy dads! Hope everyone stays safe out there and comes back for more! Love and kisses to all of you! Bye for now! Kisses!!!!!!