Back To School

Keeley and Logan attacked Gabe as he got out of Lucian's car. They decided to drive in together since their dads were almost living together.

Lucian just kept walking. They looked like they hated each other but in reality, they woke up and had breakfast together and made out before leaving the house.

"How was spring break!" Keeley jumped on Gabe. He laughed and hugged her.

"How was the man!" Logan winked. "Was he good in bed?"

"No! We didn't have sex! It was a very nice week. Can we move on?" Gabe sighed. "Logan, what did you do?"

They entered the building and walked to Keeley's locker. Gabe saw Lucian telling a fake story that they made up about Mexico and his cousin. He didn't have a cousin but clearly no one knew that.

"I saw you ride with Lucian! How is that going?" Keeley wiggled her eyebrows.

"Just great. Keeley, this is a nightmare. So Logan?" Gabe changed the subject.

Logan smiled. "I went trainspotting with my dad. It wasn't half bad... actually. I learned a lot about them. Did you know they call it railfanning! People who watch trains are railfans! There are more than you think!"

Gabe sighed because Logan was going to talk about trains for the next four hours and he didn't want to hear it. "Right. Better get to class. See you at lunch!" He walked to his first class that Lucian and he shared.

At lunch, Jonah pointed out that Gabe was tanned too. Lucian just shrugged. "Don't know, don't care!" He so cared.

Jonah shrugged. "Okay." He didn't want to talk about that. "So, you went to Mexico and...what was the girl like?"

Lucian laughed. "She was fine. Very pretty. She left the second day I was there. I really just spent the time with my dad."

He never told Jonah about his dad and Kevin. He never showed him the text. Jonah worked a lot so he never came to Lucian's house either. He was happy about that. He wasn't a helicopter friend.

Lucian spent the rest of the day listening to Jonah babble about his vacation. His mind wandered to Gabe like it always did.