Their Day

Monday again. Lucian woke up in Gabe's bed. It was becoming their bed. Most of Lucian's things were in Gabe's closet. He hardly went home. He just went there to change for prom and to grab most of his clothes and extra phone charger.

Now, he showered in Gabe's bathroom and went to his closet for clothes. Gabe walked out of the bathroom naked with his towel in his hand drying his hair.

Lucian turned. "Gabe!" He blushed.

Gabe stared. "What? We had sex for two days. Why should I care now?" He moved to Lucian. "You violated me a ton just this morning." He walked to Lucian and nibbled his ear.

Lucian nodded. "I know. I loved all of that but... I'm not used to seeing you just walking around naked!"

Gabe smiled. "Get used to it."

Lucian smiled back. He looked into those eyes. "Okay. Get used to me staring at all of you!" His eyes moved down Gabe's body.

Gabe moaned. "We'll be late, Lucian. Don't turn me on!" He rushed to the closet and found stuff to wear. Nothing great. Jeans, a shirt that was Lucian's shirt. And shoes. He spent his time calming his hair. Pointlessly.

They rode in Lucian's car. "Why did you choose my shirt? That's my favorite shirt."

"I know. I love it." Gabe smiled.

"People will recognize it." Lucian turned into the school parking lot.

"Is there a point to this?" Gabe smiled as the car parked and hopped out of the car.

"None. I just love to fight with you!" Lucian chuckled as he took Gabe's hand as they met in front of the car.

They walked into school to see what would happen. The shock factor was high today. Lucian held Gabe's hand as they walked into the building. People were staring as expected but they began to clap and cheer. Gabe blushed. Lucian took a bow and laughed.

"Okay! It's no big deal, go to class!" Gabe glared at the crowd. "We have to get to our locker." He walked through people to get to his locker where Keeley and Jonah were waiting. "Good morning."

Lucian wrapped around Gabe. "Morning."

Jonah stared at his friend. "So, that wasn't just for prom or something?"

Lucian smiled. "No, Jonah. I'm in love with Gabe. Not just for Prom." He looked at Gabe. "See you in class." He leaned in and kissed Gabe and walked to his locker.

Gabe smiled. "We have class. Keeley, how are you?"

Keeley smiled. "Good. Are you okay? If you are being held hostage, blink twice!"

Gabe laughed. "Go to class!" He turned and walked with Lucian to class. There was more clapping as they walked in. Gabe chuckled. "Enough!"

Lucian smiled. He loved the attention from his peers. He didn't like talking about sex around his father. He couldn't stop blushing but this was fun. He begged for more cheers until the teacher walked in. He put a stop to the cheering.

They began talking about finals and graduation. Lucian sighed. He would have to talk with Gabe about college. They would be going separate ways soon.

Vote and comment if you like and thanks!