Prom And The Reveal!

Lucian rang the doorbell and adjusted his tux jacket. He was nervous. Kevin opened the door and smiled. "Come in. I wasn't expecting you to knock?"

"Well, it's Prom... so, I knocked. Is he ready?" Lucian smiled. He took a breath and wiped his sweaty hands. He inhaled a sharp breath as Gabe walked down the steps. "Oh!" He stared.

Wade and Kevin were wrapped around each other. They had taken their relationship to the next level. They told the boys they had sex. Lucian was practically living at Gabe's now. He wasn't complaining but for this date, he went to his house to change.

Right now, there were no thoughts. Gabe was gorgeous in a tux. "Whoa!"

Gabe's feet hit the last step and smiled. "You like it?"

Lucian stared as his eyes roamed over the tux. "Uh, yes. You look so sexy in a tux, Gabe!"

Gabe smiled. He walked the three steps to Lucian and kissed him. "So do you, Lucian." Lucian started to put his hands in Gabe's hair. "No! Not the hair. I have the curls tamed for a minute. After pictures, you can destroy it!"

"You are such a girl!" Lucian smiled. "But okay."

"Boy, you are so whipped! Do they say that these days?" Kevin looked worried. "Am I too old?"

Gabe laughed. "Nope. We know what whipped means. Thanks, Dad. Take the pictures or we will be late!"

Lucian wrapped an arm around Gabe's waist. Gabe's arm was around Lucian's shoulder and they smiled. Kevin got several in different poses. One was Gabe holding Lucian, bridal style. They were having fun until Wade shooed them out the door.

They got to the venue and got out of the limo, together. No one had seen them yet. Gabe took Lucian's hand. "Waiting on you, Luc."

Lucian inhaled. "Will they hate me?"

"No one could hate you, Baby. Come on. Let's go dance." Gabe smiled and squeezed Lucian's hand. They walked up and stood for pictures and walked into the building. Together. Gabe was still as Lucian released his hand.

"Sorry!" Lucian wiped his hands. "I'm scared, Gabe."

"We don't have to..." Gabe began.

Lucian nodded. "We do. I do. I want to be fearless..." He stopped because Jonah and his date, the slut from school, walked up.

"Lucian, where is your date? I know you said you were bringing someone?" Jonah looked around.

"I did." Lucian took a breath. He took Gabe's hand and laced their fingers together. "I brought my boyfriend." Here we go.

Jonah and the girl chuckled. "Right. Really, who is it? It's not my sister or something, is it?" He got serious. "Is it?"

"Jonah. No. I'm gay and I brought Gabe. We have been dating since February. He's my boyfriend and my date to this Prom. Clear?" Lucian inhaled.

Jonah was silent for a few seconds. "No shit?"

"No shit." Lucian stared.

"Okay! Why didn't you just tell me, Man! We have been friends forever! I figured that out forever ago, Lucian!" Jonah smiled. "His handwriting matches your lunch notes, I'm not an idiot! Good for you. Gabe, take care of him!" He hugged them both and walked off to grind against his date.

Lucian inhaled. "What?" He watched his friend just walk off.

Gabe laughed. "Probably drunk. It's not a big deal, Lucian. Look, several people brought their same sex dates." He saw boys dancing with boys and girls dancing with girls, although that one is a little tougher to figure out. Girls could dance together without being lesbian. "Dance with me."