Another Dance

Gabe woke to someone sliding his hands down inside his boxers. He moaned as the hand squeezed and began moving. Stroking. His eyes opened and he looked at Lucian, who smiled. Lucian kissed Gabe as he moved his hand and squeezed harder. Gabe moaned.

Lucian smiled. "I want you!" He was sliding Gabe's boxers off. He rolled onto Gabe and straddled him, naked. They were both naked. "Please!"

Gabe smiled. "Okay!" He slid his hands over Lucian's back. "Are you on top then?"

Lucian sighed. "It's less scary!"

Gabe smiled. "It is. There are condoms in the drawer..." He stopped because Lucian had one in his teeth tearing it open. Gabe just laughed. "Use the lube, please!"

"When you had sex before..." Lucian was curious and saw Gabe roll his eyes. "What? I never asked!"

"I was the bottom." Gabe smiled. "It was hot, Lucian!"

Lucian laughed. "In your uncle's gym!" He rolled the condom on and used the lube with Gabe's help. He helped Lucian and moaned as Lucian fitted inside him. "Gabe!"

"Lucian!" Gabe smiled as Lucian fitted himself all the way inside. "Good! You feel good!"

"You too. I don't want to hurt you!" Lucian was being careful.

"Fuck me, Lucian. Do what you want, okay." Gabe smiled as he moved his hips up and into Lucian. Lucian's eyes widened as he slid all the way inside, suddenly. The actual sent tingles through his very hard member. "Like that!"

Lucian smiled. "Okay." He leaned in and kissed Gabe. "I love you!"

"I know. Shut up and fuck my brains out of my body!" Gabe smiled. "Now!"

Lucian glared. "Bossy!" He obeyed though and pleased his man. Gabe moved with Lucian and pleased himself also. Lucian moaned and kissed Gabe. "So good!" He was breathless as he moved faster with Gabe. Passion and lust were taking over.

"Bite me!" Gabe moaned again. He looked at Lucian. "Please. I like it a little rough!"

Lucian nodded and did what he was told and bit down on Gabe's neck. He left marks but Gabe didn't care. "I can't do rough from this angle!"

"I know. Can we change positions?" Gabe saw worry. "Don't worry. I'll be on the bottom. Kay. Just pull out easy!"

Lucian obeyed and waited for Gabe to find another position and this one was... hot! Gabe on all fours. "Gabe, I almost finished just staring at you like this!" He touched Gabe's back. He slid inside without any coaching or help. "You want rough?"

Gabe moaned and breathed heavily. "Yes!"

"Magic word?" Lucian smiled.

"Now!" Gabe glared over his shoulder.

Lucian chuckled. It was the word he expected. He rammed into Gabe and Gabe moaned and begged for more. Lucian gave it to him and kissed and bit his skin and pulled it with his teeth. Gabe begged for more until they both screamed. They both fell to the mattress in a pile of breathless masses.

They were silent for a while just catching their breath. "Sun's up." Lucian pointed out.

Gabe smiled. "Mmm."

"I feel amazing, Gabe." Lucian smiled as he turned to look at Gabe. His hair was a mess and he looked like someone just fucked him. "You look sexy!"

Gabe chuckled. "Thanks. Lucian, are you okay?"

Lucian nodded. "I'm good. Great, actually. Were you there!" He smiled.

Gabe nodded. "Thankfully, I was. I'm starving."

Lucian nodded.

They showered, got dressed and made their way down stairs. Gabe sat on a stool as Lucian poured orange juice for him. He set it on the counter. "You need this. Strength for later!" He kissed Gabe lightly.

Gabe smiled. "Thanks." Lucian sat beside him. "You okay?"

Lucian laughed. "I am so great! I got to finally have sex!" He said that just as his dad and Kevin walked into the kitchen. He blushed.

Gabe just laughed and almost choked on orange juice.

Kevin chuckled and Wade looked shocked. Kevin smiled. "I was going to ask how your night was."

Wade sat on a stool. "So?"

Lucian hadn't recovered. "It was good."

Gabe laughed.

Kevin watched them. "Just good? Son, I am so disappointed!"

Gabe laughed again or still. "No! The sex was fantastic!"

Lucian laughed and was still red. "It was fantastic. The Prom! The Prom was good. I wasn't trying to talk about sex with our dads!"

"So, what are we doing today!" Wade was changing the subject.

"We are..." Lucian stopped. "I have no idea."

"Me either. I do need another shower after we have sex again!" Gabe smiled.

Kevin laughed.

"I see the resemblance!" Wade smiled and Kevin turned red.

Gabe gasped. "Dad!"

Kevin laughed. "What! I love having sex with Wade! I can't help it!"

Wade smiled. "I love taking care of my man!" He winked at Lucian.

Lucian smiled. "I get that!"

Gabe glared. "What are we doing today?" He was changing the subject.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!