Christmas With the Nichols-Browns

A/N: A long chapter so enjoy! Thanks for reading!

Kevin and Wade were getting things ready for Christmas. "Wade, are you sure you want to celebrate this year?" His wife died a year ago at the beginning of December. But life seemed to move on.

Lucian and Gabe graduated high school and began their college life together as they lived at Kevin and Gabe's old house. It was a short twenty minute commute and just utilities that Kevin and Wade helped with.

Wade sighed. "I am. I need this celebration. We sort of skipped Thanksgiving already, Kevin, and I made a promise to Fiona that I would keep living. My new life is with you and I'm living it." He walked over to Kevin and placed a kiss on his lips softly. "Okay? We all know that I love Fiona but I also love you. We, me and you, are celebrating Christmas with our family. And we are talking to your other kids." He gave Kevin another kiss. "Glad that I just have one!"

They chuckled and turned on the Christmas music as they decorated. Their house was almost ready.

Lucian sighed as they walked to the house. "So, I get to meet your siblings?" He adjusted the gift bags.

Gabe smiled. "Yes. They're cool. My sister's all pregnant and baby crazy so that's fun. She's due any day! Come on, it's freezing." He led the way into the house right beside Lucian.

Their dads' house was perfect. Kevin and Wade were renting out Lucian's house that he grew up in and bought a very cute cottage house for them. Lucian and Wade are thinking about selling their house. Gabe and Lucian were renting Gabe's house and making it theirs. They wanted to buy it one day.

The smell of ham cooking hit them as the door opened and made Gabe hungry.

"Dad, it smells sooo good!" Lucian yelled from the door. He got his boots off and helped Gabe with his. The presents went under the tree in the living room and Lucian was met by a very pretty woman. Gabe's sister was in the living room relaxing in the Lazy Boy recliner. Her feet were up.

She had dark wavy hair and pretty blue eyes. They were a different blue than Gabe's shiny bright blue eyes. Man, Gabe was gorgeous.

"Hello! Merry Christmas!" She smiled. "I'm Marie. Gabe's sister."

"Hi, I'm Lucian...Gabe's boyfriend."

Marie squealed. "Dad has talked about you!" She got out of the chair in a clumsy manner and hugged Lucian. "Hi! Dad said that you were a keeper!"

Lucian chuckled as she released him. "Thanks."

Gabe walked in. "Marie!" He hugged her gently and kissed her cheek. "How are you and little Marie?" He touched her belly and smiled.

Marie giggled. "She is perfect! Due tomorrow!" She rubbed her belly. "She's going to be late but the doctor is in town so we will stay here for a while."

Gabe smiled. "So great! I miss you!"

Another guy walked in. He was well built like Gabe but his eyes were a dark blue, not Gabe's blue. His muscles were exposed in his t-shirt. He worked out too. "Damn! Are all of you people hot!" Lucian said out loud.

Gabe chuckled. "This is Markus. He's straight as far as I know!"

Markus chuckled. "Very straight and not interested in dating. I switched majors." He hugged Lucian and Gabe. He figured this was Gabe's man.

"It's his seventh switch. What now? Dog wrestling?" Gabe was joking. Markus and him actually got along really well.

Markus glared and chuckled. "Nope. Pre-med. I want to be a surgeon. I talked to a few professors and took some aptitude tests. It's taken me a while but I want to be a doctor which is stupid because I know it's a lot of school that I hate!"