Let's Practice

A/N: Here is something with the dads. I love them and hope that you do also. Enjoy.

Kevin woke up and smiled. Wade was wrapped around him. "So, I guess we had a sleepover." He rubbed Wade's back. "Your skin feels so nice."

Wade smiled and leaned into Kevin. They kissed. "You took my shirt." He kissed Kevin's chest and rubbed it. He twirled his fingers in Kevin's chest hair.

Wade laid his head on Kevin's chest and kissed his skin. "I did. I love kissing you, Kevin." Wade sighed. This felt so nice.

Kevin nodded. "I have no idea how we got here like this! I mean... I figured we would be good friends. Have drinks. Share stories. I never figured we would be making out!"

Wade smiled. "Me either but I was hopeful! It had been... a long time since I kissed a man." He propped his head on his elbow to look at Kevin. "I love kissing you. That first kiss was so hot!"

"What? Like all of our kisses aren't hot?" Kevin glared. He knew what Wade meant.

Wade glared. "Shut up. I wasn't expecting to get you drunk and make out! I mean I saw the getting drunk thing happening but...never us making out."

"Show me. Let's practice." Kevin smiled.

Wade smiled and kissed Kevin. "You've got it!" They melted together as they kissed until they smelled bacon.

Gabe was in the kitchen cooking and Lucian was helping. He was mostly doing what he was told. "Should we go wake them?" Lucian was pouring a cup of orange juice.

"Nope, coffee and bacon will wake them." Gabe smiled. "Ooh, can I have a sip?"

Lucian nodded and handed the glass to Gabe. "My dad's vegetarian." He took a sip and handed it back. Lucian held his eye contact and took a sip. He set the glass down and wrapped his arms around Gabe.

"My dad bought all kinds of vegetarian food, including some no meat bacon and now it makes sense." Gabe smiled as Lucian kissed him.

Kevin and Wade walked in, wrapped around each other and stopped at the door to the kitchen. Lucian had Gabe trapped against the counter. They were kissing, Gabe had his hands in Lucian's hair.

Wade sighed as he saw the scene in the kitchen. His son had Gabe trapped against the counter. "I was kind of hoping you were still just messing with us. Is there coffee?"

Both boys jumped and separated. "Holy shit!" Lucian put a hand over his chest. "Dad!"

"Lucian. Morning. Smells good in here. I didn't know you could cook?" Wade smiled as he walked to the coffee.

"I can't, Dad. Gabe cooks. I just made the orange juice and by that I mean... I poured it from the container!" Lucian smiled. "Gabe is a wonderful cook. He has been making all of my lunches for school."

Gabe smiled. "Okay. Set the table. Morning Dad, Sleep well?"

Kevin nodded. "I did, actually. I thought you were just full of shit but I did sleep better with Wade. Thanks." He smiled and stole a piece of meaty bacon.

"Hey! No stealing!" Gabe almost smacked his dad's hand.

Lucian sipped his coffee as Gabe cooked. "Am I that tired or.... Gabe, is that real muscle?" Wade had to ask.

Lucian smiled. "It is and you can't have him! This is all mine!" Lucian ran his hand up Gabe's back and kissed his neck. "He's hot, huh!"

Wade just laughed. "I never thought we would ever have this discussion! I love it! He's hot and he cooks. Never let him go?"

"As long as he treats you right!" Kevin added.

"Oh, right!" Wade laughed. "That one too!"

Lucian smiled. "Thanks. Kevin, Gabe is so great. I just try to keep up."

"You do just fine, Lucian. I kept one of those roses. I dried it." Gabe smiled at the skillet.

"Oh! You sent him flowers on Valentine's Day! The roses?" Kevin just realized that.

"Yeah. I just... couldn't wait. We have been dating since then. Thirty-three days." He smiled.

Gabe smiled. "You're keeping track?"

"Hell yes!" Lucian ran his hands up Gabe's arms.

Gabe cleared his throat. "Did you set the table?"

Lucian smiled at Gabe. "Oops!"

"I believe the muscles sidetracked all of us!" Wade chuckled. "Come on. Let's set the table, Lucian."