4

𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖, 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

~

TW: fear, panic, climbing out of a window, slightly suicidal thoughts, drugging, anger, manipulation, falling from a height

~

When she woke up again she was alone this time. She was feeling drowsy still, but at least the pain seemed to be mostly gone. It took a while until Y/N realized that she was on her own and until she was brave enough to sit up and look around. She wanted to go back to sleep, she really did, but she wouldn't make the same mistake again that she had made earlier.

This time she had to get out. She had to try and get out of this place no matter what. It seemed like she wasn't tied down yet and she was already slightly familiar with the room. There was not much that had changed - except that there was more water and that Shouta had left the toast on her bedside table, probably for when she would wake up. It was cold now.

Y/N decided not to waste any time. It was now or never. She quickly pushed back the covers and sat up in bed, stretching her arms and legs and her entire body. It was now or never. She saw that she was only wearing a nightgown that stopped just above her knee. There didn't seem to be any shoes in the room either... bastard. He had really thought about everything, hadn't he?

Well, she wouldn't let that stop her. Y/N grabbed a slice of the toast and quickly chewed it down. She almost choked on it, but she couldn't waste any time. It was kind of disgusting since it was cold, but she needed some food, some sort of sustenance if she was going to escape this place.

She chugged down some of the water that was still in the cup, which somewhat helped with the toast at least. After that Y/N swung her legs over the edge of the bed, slowly trying to stand up. She wasn't feeling half as dizzy anymore and if there wasn't a need for her to stay quiet she probably would have cried out in joy. It was good to feel somewhat competent again.

Y/N took a deep breath and stood up on her toes, taking silent steps toward the window. She had no idea how high up she was here, but she hoped she wouldn't fall to her death if she climbed out of the window. If she broke a leg while falling she might have a chance of crawling away if Shouta didn't notice...

But she could think about that once she had made it outside the window. Right now, she hadn't even gotten that far. She tried the first window that she could find, but of course it was locked. She tried all the other windows, too, but as she suspected all of them were locked. Damn it.

Y/N was still feeling kind of weak after basically being pumped full of medication and just lying around. She probably hadn't fully recovered from whatever injuries she had either. And now she was trapped in here. It was about time for her to finally consider what other options she had.