26

~

~

TW: smut, fear, abuse, nsfw, dissociation, trauma

~

𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟' 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

~

Y/N was waiting in the bedroom, not sure what exactly to expect of this evening. Shouta had been angry, but he seemed to have calmed down and Y/N had no idea what mood he was in. And she hated it when he made it so hard to tell. Figuring out what kind of mood he was in was the way she survived, it was what she relied on to get by and not get hurt too much. And now it wasn't working.

But she didn't have any other choice but wait for him to come to bed and do whatever he wanted. No matter how scared she was. What choice did she have? If she resisted, she'd know what was going to happen, which was reassuring in some ways. But she also knew that it was going to be bad and she would rather keep up the hope that maybe everything would be alright.

Y/N listened to the noise outside the door. There wasn't that much she could hear, the walls were pretty thick and it had started raining outside which made it much more difficult to focus on a specific noise over another one. Y/N just had to hope that she would hear the approaching footsteps and wouldn't be surprised by them. It was the one thing she hated most - being surprised by Shouta.

She wasn't sure why, but it always tended to send her body into emergency mode when he suddenly came into the room. It was like her entire body was prompting her to run away, but Y/N had no idea why. It was just Shouta. He'd only hurt her if she did something wrong - he never did it without a good reason. So there was usually no reason for her to be scared about it.

Except this time, he actually had been angry with her and he had a reason to punish her and Y/N couldn't be sure whether he would go through with it or whether he'd be nice to her tonight. It was a bit of a gamble, but all she could really do was wait and see and hope for the best. It wasn't like she could change anything about it at this point. She was trapped here and her life was basically in Shouta's hands.

The thought sent a shiver down her spine, as she realized just how helpless she was in her situation. But she'd be helpless either way, right? Even if she wasn't here... no, she wasn't going to think about it. She'd get sad if she thought about it too much and then Shouta would notice and he'd know and he'd get even angrier with her. And Y/N didn't like it when he was angry. She didn't like it at all. He would get so mean and derogatory and cruel when he was angry.

It was so much easier to just do what he wanted, live with whatever demands he had and be happy. There was no way out for Y/N and she knew that, so she'd just have to adapt. Plus, his demands weren't even that bad. He didn't expect much of her in general, all he wanted was her to be obedient and loving and nice and submissive. It wasn't such a hard task to fulfill.