23

~

~

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

~

TW: Stockholm syndrome, manipulation, abuse, possessiveness

~

It wasn't until the next day that Y/N found out what the weird glint in Shouta's eyes was. And it was a surprise for her indeed. A very nice one at that. She knew that there was something up with him for a while and that he was planning something. Reading Shouta was easy for her after such a long time at his place. He was still impulsive at times and she could never be 100% sure how he would react to some things, but she had a good understanding of how he worked by now.

Shouta had been gone longer than usual that day and Y/N was starting to get a little worried about what he was doing, but she knew she wasn't allowed to leave the house under any circumstances. She was wondering what would happen if he died... was she allowed to leave then? Or did he want her to stay at the house until the food ran out? And after that... then what? How would she even know whether he was still alive or not? It wasn't very clear to Y/N and she just hoped that that would never happen, because she'd probably stay in the house and starve herself to death.

But for now she didn't need to worry about anything. Shouta was alive and well and he was coming home to her every single evening and there was also plenty of food in the house in case he needed to stay away for a night or two. Not that that had happened yet, but Shouta had said that it was a possibility. He never knew what kinds of missions he'd go on as a pro hero.

Y/N was pretty glad that he had always returned to her. She probably would worry to death if he just didn't turn up for a night or two in a row. She didn't think that she could handle that at all. She'd be worrying, she'd think of every terrible scenario that she could think of and she'd make herself go insane over it. If only Shouta would leave her some cheap phone or something, so he could let her know if he ever needed to stay elsewhere for the night... But that was out of the question. What did she want with a phone anyway? She didn't need one. That's what Shouta said.

When he had finally come back home that evening, Y/N had already been incredibly worried, however. She had been trying to calm herself down by telling herself that everything was okay and that Shouta would come back to her and if he didn't, surely someone would come to the house and she would be able to get out. Right? Y/N wasn't really that sure about it, but she still kept telling herself that, until she finally heard the door opening and saw the door handle moving.

She couldn't even begin describing the amount of relief flooding her entire body as she saw Shouta walking in through the door. She had really thought that maybe he died or that something serious happened and then she'd have to somehow fend for herself in this house. And Y/N wasn't used to that anymore. If Shouta told her to go back home now and leave, she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to live by herself anymore. She had gotten so used to this life, just the thought of changing anything was making her anxious and nervous already.