20

~

~

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

~

TW: degradation, NSFW, sex, violence, language, possessiveness, aggression

~

Y/N could really feel just how strong Shouta was with the way he was pressing her down into the mattress. She knew she should have never gotten all in his face like this, but something about this was also strangely arousing. Shouta was scaring her with how forceful he was being, but some primal instinct inside her enjoyed it. Enjoyed it so much that a small breathy whimper escaped her lips.

She felt absolutely pathetic being so much in his control, but she was also loving it. And she was still scared that he would just go and break her neck without a second thought, but she just had to trust he wouldn't do that. Which wasn't such an easy thing to do, since he was fairly impulsive at times.

"Look at you. Pathetic little thing. I could kill you right now, but here you are, moaning. After you tried to run away. You're such a little slut for me, aren't you?" he asked, leaning closer over her. Y/N could feel the heat off his body and his breath in her neck and it was doing things to her. All she could do was whimper and moan again in reply, but that didn't seem to be enough for Shouta.

"Answer me. Use your fucking words, you little whore." he growled, his breath hitting her ear. It made Y/N's hair stand on end and sent a shiver down her spine. She didn't even remember what he had asked her, but she knew he was expecting an answer. And a short and clear one, too.

"Yes... Yes, please..." she whimpered. She felt the pressure on her back disappearing as Shouta let go of her. She wasn't really sure whether she was supposed to move or not, but she turned around, lying on her back and looking up at Shouta who was getting rid of his jacket and his shoes, before undoing the buttons on his shirt. He glanced down at her and while Y/N had expected his eyes to be cold and distant, they seemed fiery and passionate instead.

"What are you doing, just lying around? Get up. Strip." he told her, before returning to taking off his shirt. Y/N didn't hesitate as she sat up and quickly got up on her feet, taking off the jacket she was wearing and the shoes in record speed, before pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it aside. Shouta was in his boxers already and Y/N was desperate to keep up with him.

She quickly opened her pants and peeled herself out of them, as she saw Shouta watching on. He didn't seem angry or impatient with her, but she didn't dare make him wait longer than necessary. She quickly took off her bra and took off her panties as well, until she was standing in front of Shouta completely naked, as he looked her up and down. She felt vulnerable with his eyes wandering over her body like that, but she also wanted him so much. It was confusing.