18

~

~

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖

~

TW: Stockholm Syndrome, moments of clarity, feelings of worthlessness, feeling empty, desperation

~

Y/N had a plan. It wasn't a very good or a very thorough plan, but it was still a plan and she was going to go through with it, whether Shouta was going to kill her or not. If this didn't work out, then there was truly no way for her to escape, ever. Then she might as well stay with Shouta and make the best of it. But so far she hadn't completely given up yet. She still had hope left.

She had packed up a few things that might be useful to her. She still had no idea where exactly she was and how long it might take her to get home, but she was prepared for the trip to take a few days. She had water with her, a few small things to eat, she had managed to gather up some money, a few coins here and there that Shouta had left out and she had also managed to pack a few other useful things like painkillers and bandages, a scarf so she could hide her face if necessary.

And Shouta had once again left out a set of keys. Y/N had been very patiently waiting for weeks and weeks and weeks, not touching them, not moving them, not even mentioning them to Shouta. She had done her best not to even think about them, just so he'd think it was safe to let them lying around and wasn't expecting her to take them. Just so she could be sure that this wasn't another weird test. Sure, at the beginning that might have been the case, but now?

After such a long time and with how often he was leaving the keys behind lately, it couldn't be a test. Shouta had things to do, he had to work and do the shopping and there was no way that he could be watching her every single time he left the keys for hours until he was coming back to the house. It simply wasn't feasible to do it like that. Maybe he'd be doing it sometimes, but Y/N just had to take her chances and hope today wasn't one of those times and she actually had a chance.

She checked her bag again, making sure that everything she needed was there, before putting on a pair of shoes and getting one of Shouta's jackets from beside the door. She quickly slipped into the shoes and put on the jacket, the keys firmly in her hand. Once she was leaving this place, there was no going back. Not without really bad consequences for Y/N, that was.

She didn't even want to think about what he might do to her, if she got found out. Or if he caught her again on the way. The last time was bad enough and he hadn't even been that mad. This time she was planning to fight tooth and teeth, if he tried to get her back to the house, but she knew that she was much weaker than him. In an actual fight, she'd never stand a chance against him.

She was sure that he knew that, too, so her only chance at this was really to just run away and hope he wouldn't find her or at least he wouldn't waste much energy looking for her. And then she'd have to hide out for a while, hoping that he'd forget her after some time. Not that she had a lot of hope for that, but she really would prefer that to having to hide from him her entire life.