Preface

Okay, before we get into the story, here are a few things that I'd like to say.

This fanfiction deals with a lot of heavy themes and a lot of psychological horror. That is why the story is rated MATURE.

If you are under 18, please do not read this story.

To everyone in general, there are non-exhaustive trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. Please read them and take them seriously. If you read anything that you don't like, I am not responsible for that. You have been warned, if you do not take warnings seriously, then maybe you shouldn't be reading mature stories.

If anything in this story really triggers you and bothers you, make sure that you have someone you can talk to and please make sure that you'll be in a safe place. If something is really troubling to you, please also consider seeking professional help.

Another thing: I do not claim that everything depicted here is absolutely accurate and realistic. No claims on accuracy or realism.

Here are some of the triggers in this book: rape, physical assault, emotional abuse, drugging, sexual violence, violence, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, bodily waste, nudity, blood, Stockholm syndrome, kidnapping, sex/nsfw, torture, stalking

The premise of this book is a dystopian AU where heroes basically own the people they save and what that means is pretty much up for interpretation. It's a yandere story and Aizawa is not the good guy here. Far from it. If that bothers you, please do not read.

Another few things before we start:

This is not a depiction of a healthy relationship by any means. It's not meant to depict a healthy relationship. There are red flags all over the place here and I really don't want anyone (especially not the under 18 year olds that are inevitably going to read this story despite the warnings) to think that any of this is healthy or good or in any way desirable. That's why I'm saying it here.

This is also not a love story. Love is mentioned a lot of times and the book is written from the point of view of Y/N who is becoming so psychologically damaged that she equates abuse with love. Those views will be expressed in the book, but they are obviously not my own views as a writer. Again, this is NOT a love story.

Nothing depicted in this book is love. Y/N thinks that she is loved and she thinks she loves Shouta as well, but this is not the case. Keep that in mind when reading. I would hope that it is abundantly clear from the writing, but I'd just like to make sure that no one here gets the wrong idea.

End of the announcement.